Coast Mountain Bus Company route 95 'SFU / Burrard Station (B-Line)'
|Launched||December 19, 2016|
|Number of Stops||16|
|Termini||Simon Fraser University|
|Operations||Burnaby Transit Centre|
|Vehicles||NFI DE60LFR |
Nova Bus LFS (during snowfall and select trips)
|Branches||95 SFU B-Line|
95 Burrard Station B-Line
95 Kootenay Loop B-Line (select trips only)
95 Waterfront Station B-Line (select trips only)
95 SFU/Burrard Station (B-Line) was a bus rapid transit route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This was an east-west Frequent Transit Network (FTN) rapid transit route that provided service between Downtown Vancouver and Simon Fraser University atop Burnaby Mountain running seven days a week, 5-15 minutes for 15 hours or more of the day.
It exited SFU Exchange via University High Street, turns south on Tower Road, west on South Campus Road, north on Gaglardi Way to SFU Transportation Centre. Then it headed west on University Drive West to access Gaglardi Way southbound, westbound on Burnaby Mountain Parkway, west on Hastings Street. The route continued west on Hastings Street until it reached Howe Street where it turned southbound, west on W Georgia Street, north on Burrard Street to Burrard Station.
Eastbound trips traveled north on Burrard Street back onto Hastings Street. It used Burnaby Mountain Parkway to access Gaglardi, University Drive East and then East Campus Road to terminate at SFU Exchange.
Select eastbound late afternoon and evening trips on weekdays and Saturdays short-turned at Kootenay Loop.
Select west and eastbound trips started at Boundary Road & Kitchener Street. However, of those trips, there were 6 westbound trips on weekday mornings and 1 westbound trip on weekday afternoons that short-turned at Waterfront Station. Routing was via Boundary, Hastings, Seymour to Waterfront Station.
95 B-Line Stops
|143 144 145|
|SFU Transportation Centre
(Bay 1 – SFU) (Bay 2 – Burrard Station)
|143 144 145|
|Hastings Street & Duthie Avenue||144|
|Hastings Street & Kensington Avenue||134 160|
|Hastings Street & Holdom Avenue||129 160|
|Hastings Street & Hythe Avenue||129 160||
|Hastings Street & Willingdon Avenue||129 130 131 132 160||
|Hastings Street & Gilmore Avenue||129 130 131 132 160|
(Bay 7 – Burrard Station) (Bay 8 – SFU)
|14 27 28 130 131 160|
|E. Hastings Street & Renfrew Street||14 16|
|E. Hastings Street & Nanaimo Street||7 14 16||
|E. Hastings Street & Commercial Drive||14 16 20|
|E. Hastings Street & Main Street||3 4 7 8 14 16 20|
|W. Hastings Street & Abbott Street (westbound)
W. Hastings Street & Cambie Street (eastbound)
|3 8 14 16 20 50|
|W. Hastings Street & Granville Street
||4 7 10 50|
|2 5 22 210 211 240 246 250 250A 257|
Points of Interest
- Simon Fraser University (Bay 2)
- Burnaby Mountain Conservation Area
- Kensington Park
- Pacific National Exhibition
- Hastings Park
- Hastings Community Park
- Kootenay Loop (Bay 7 – Burrard Station (Bay 8 – SFU)
- Victoria Square
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Hotel Vancouver
- Simon Fraser University – Burnaby and Downtown Vancouver campuses
- Waterfront Station
- Burrard Station (Bay 7)
- December 2016 - Service introduced to replace the 135 SFU/Burrard Station 
- April 2017 - Eastbound Willingdon Avenue stop discontinued and moved to Rosser Avenue to improve transfer connections. Rosser Avenue stop renamed to Willingdon Avenue for all services; original Willingdon Avenue stop renamed to Alpha Avenue for all services
- January 2018 - Implementation of all-door boarding at all stops and discontinuation of all peak hour short-turn trips at Hastings & Willingdon; all trips extended to SFU
- January 2020 - Route replaced by the R5 Hastings St RapidBus with no changes in routing