Coast Mountain Bus Company route 351 'Crescent Beach / White Rock Centre / Bridgeport Station'
|Termini||Sullivan Street at Kidd Road*|
White Rock Centre**
|Operations||Richmond Transit Centre|
|Vehicles||Nova Bus LFS Suburban |
NFI XD40 (weekdays only)
NFI XDE60 (rare occasions)
Nova Bus LFS (weekdays only)
|Branches||351 Crescent Beach|
351 Bridgeport Station
351 White Rock Centre
351 S. Surrey Park & Ride (select weekday trips)
* late night service terminates at 128 Street & Crescent Road. Service to Crescent Beach is only available by request.
351 Crescent Beach/Bridgeport Station is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This is a north south express bus route providing service between Richmond City Centre and South Surrey via White Rock and Ocean Park. The route is a Frequent Transit Network (FTN) route between White Rock Centre and Bridgeport Station with service provided a minimum of 15 minutes apart, seven days a week for 15 hours or more.
The route departs Bridgeport Station by Great Canadian Way onto Sea Island Way and then southbound along Highway 99. It continues south with a stop at Matthews Exchange before continuing on to the King George Highway by off-ramp followed by 152nd Street southbound, Thrift Avenue, Oxford Street northbound to take North Bluff Road (16th Avenue), 128th Street, Crescent Road, Beecher Street and then Sullivan Street to its terminus on Sullivan at Kidd.
Trips heading northbound to Bridgeport Station depart Sullivan at Kidd to take Sullivan onto McBride Avenue, Beecher Street and then Crescent Road. Trips arrive at Bridgeport Station by taking Highway 99 northbound to exit onto Bridgeport Road followed by Great Canadian Way.
Select southbound trips terminate on Thrift Avenue at Johnston. Select northbound trips to Bridgeport Station begin from Thrift Avenue at Johnston routing by Thrift, Oxford, North Bluff, 152nd Street and then its regular route.
Short-turn service to White Rock Centre revised to operate by regular route to 152nd Street at 16th Avenue and continue by 16th Avenue, Oxford followed by Vine Avenue to terminus. Return service to Bridgeport Station to route from Vine at Oxford onto Oxford, Thrift, Johnston and then regular route.
Two southbound trips short-turn at South Surrey Park and Ride on weekday evenings.
All late night Crescent Beach trips between 12 a.m. and 2 a.m. terminate at 128 Street & Crescent Road. Service to Crescent Beach is only available by request. The following stops are by request only:
- Crescent Road & Beckett Road
- Bayview Street & Beecher Street
- Sullivan Street & Beecher Street
- Sullivan Street & Kidd Road
351 Crescent Beach/Bridgeport Station Stops
To Bridgeport Station
Pick-up and drop-off service:
- All local stops until South Surrey Park & Ride
- Matthews Exchange (unloading only by request before 8:30 AM weekdays)
- Highway 99 & Steveston Highway
- Bridgeport Station
To Crescent Beach or White Rock Centre
Pick-up and drop-off service:
- All local stops
Points of Interest
- River Rock Casino Resort
- Bridgeport Station (Bay 9)
- Delta School Board Resource Centre
- Matthews Exchange
- South Surrey Park & Ride (Bay 1 – Crescent Beach) (Bay 3 – Bridgeport Station)
- Riverside Golf Course
- Surrey Public Library Semiahmoo Branch
- Semiahmoo Shopping Centre
- White Rock Centre (Bays 3 & 10 – Crescent Beach) (Bay 5 – Bridgeport Station)
- Centennial Park
- Surrey Public Library Ocean Park Branch
- Crescent Park
- Alexandra Neighborhood House and Retreat Centre
- August 1977 - Service introduced as 351 North Bluff to replace the 650 Deas Island
- April 1987 - Service to Matthews Exchange introduced to all northbound trips 
- September 1998 - Southern terminus moved to Sullivan Street at Kidd Road 
- September 2000 - Operations moved from Oakridge Transit Centre to Richmond Transit Centre
- August 2001 - New Orion V express bus coaches introduced
- June 2006 - New South Surrey Park & Ride opens for service
- September 2009 - Route shortened to terminate at Bridgeport Station; Downtown Vancouver portion of route eliminated with introduction of Canada Line and introduction of Frequent Transit Network service
- December 2010 - All short-turn trips to White Rock Centre from Bridgeport Station revised to operate via 152nd Street, North Bluff Rd to the terminus at Oxford at Vine. Trips starting from White Rock Centre revised to start from Oxford at Vine and operate via Oxford, Thrift Ave, Johnston Rd to 152nd Street to regular route
- September 2018 - Late night Crescent Beach trips between 12 a.m. and 2 a.m. revised to terminate at 128 Street & Crescent Road due to bus related noise complaints
- The Buzzer August 12, 1977 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 06-01-2017
- The Buzzer April 10, 1987 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 19-09-2015
- The Buzzer August 21, 1998 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 09-10-2014
- The Buzzer August 18, 2000 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 19-11-2017
- New Express Buses Offer A Smoother Ride For Long Distance Travel on Highway 99, translink.ca, retrieved 30-12-2009
- New South Surrey Park and Ride Reopens June 26, translink.ca, retrieved 30-12-2009
- The Buzzer December 3, 2010 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 28-12-2017