Coast Mountain Bus Company route 337 'Fraser Heights/Guildford/Surrey Central Station'
|Termini||168th Street at 104th Avenue|
Surrey Central Station
|Operations||Surrey Transit Centre|
|Vehicles||Girardin G5 **|
|Branches||337 Fraser Heights|
337 Surrey Central Station
* Weekday midday short-turn service
337 Fraser Heights/Surrey Central Station is a route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is an east-west circular route in Surrey connecting Surrey Central Station, Guildford, and Fraser Heights, with express service between Guildford Exchange and Surrey Central Station. Weekday service run with conventional buses and Community Shuttles on weekends/holidays. Service runs every 15 minutes. On weekdays, midday service alternates running between short-turning at Guildford Exchange and the full distance to Surrey Central Station.
Trips depart from Surrey Central Station heading north on University Drive, east on 104th Avenue, north on 156th Street, east on 110th Avenue becoming 157A Street, east on 108th Avenue, south on 160th Street, east on 104th Avenue, and north on 168th Street where it returns to Surrey Central Station by continuing north on 168th, west on 108th Avenue, north on 157A Street becoming 110th Avenue, south on 156th Street, west on 104th Avenue, and south on City Parkway to Surrey Central Station.
Guildford short-turn service terminates at Guildford Exchange by heading west on 104th Avenue, north on 150th Street to the layover facility at 105th Avenue & 150th Street.
337 Stopping Procedures
Express non-stop service runs between Surrey Central Station and Guildford Exchange in both directions. Service towards Fraser Heights originating from Surrey Central stops at Guildford Exchange for pick-up only.
|168th Street & 104th Avenue|
|Local service between 168th Street & 104th Avenue and Guildford Exchange|
(Bay 1 – Fraser Heights)
(Bay 2 – Surrey Central Station)
|320 326 335
341 373 375 501
|Surrey Central Station
|314 316 320 321 323
324 325 326 335 371
373 501 502 503
Points of Interest
- Central City Shopping Centre
- Simon Fraser University Surrey Campus
- North Surrey Recreation Centre
- Surrey Central Station (Bay 5a)
- Guildford Exchange (Bay 1 – Fraser Heights) (Bay 2 – Surrey Central Station)
- Guildford Town Centre
- Guildford Recreation Centre/Guildford Library
- Fraser Heights Secondary School
- Chandos Pattison Auditorium/Pacific Academy Secondary School
- September 1991 - Route introduced as 337 Fraser Heights / Guildford / Scott Road Station
- November 1997 - Direct service between Fraser Heights and Surrey Central during peak hours introduced
- April 2003 - Route became bike rack equipped
- September 2004 - Community Shuttle service (C74) introduced to replace conventional bus service by route 337 Fraser Heights/Guildford; service during peak periods initially operated every 30 minutes
- December 2006 - Off-peak hourly service to Surrey Central Station introduced
- September 2007 - Peak period service revised to be operated by conventional buses due to increased ridership
- March 2010 - Service along 110th Avenue between 152nd Street and 156th Street terminated due to the closure of the 152nd Street Overpass on Highway 1 for construction of the 160th Street Interchange; route revised to operate along 104th Avenue, 156th Street and 110th Avenue indefinitely
- September 2011 - Route renumbered back to 337 Fraser Heights/Guildford/Surrey Central Station. All weekday trips revised to operate with conventional buses and Community Shuttles on weekends and holidays.
- September 2014 - Stop introduced at Highway 1 offramp (HOV) at 156 Street for connections to the 555
- September 2019 - Guildford short-turn routing revised following completion of layover facility; trips to go via 150th Street to layover facility and return via 150th to enter service instead of via 150th Street, 105th Avenue, Lincoln, 152nd Street, 105th Avenue to layover
- The Buzzer August 16, 1991 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 03-10-2014
- The Buzzer November 14, 1997 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 03-05-2020
- The Buzzer April 18, 2003 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 12-01-2017
- The Buzzer September 3, 2004 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 03-10-2014
- The Buzzer December 8, 2006 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 11-05-2020
- South of Fraser to see service improvements in September, translink.ca, retrieved 18-04-2010
- Bus route change due to Hwy 1 work, translink.ca, retrieved 18-04-2010
- The Buzzer September 2, 2011 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 28-12-2017
- The Buzzer August 22, 2014 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 22-09-2014