Coast Mountain Bus Company route 310 'Scottsdale / Ladner'
This article is about the Community Shuttle route in Delta and Surrey, not to be confused with the cancelled 310 Scottsdale/Vancouver.
51 Street at 47 Avenue
|Operations||Hamilton Transit Centre|
Surrey Transit Centre*
|Vehicles||ARBOC SOM 28 |
NFI D40LFR *
NFI XD40 *
NFI XN40 *
310 Scottsdale via Delta View**
310 Ladner via Delta View**
* Select AM weekend/holiday trips
310 Scottsdale/Ladner is a Community Shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This is an east-west circular route connecting Scottsdale Exchange in Surrey and Ladner Village in Delta. Service runs daily every 30 minutes, with service every 20 minutes during peak hours.
Trips depart Scottsdale Exchange heading west on 74 Avenue, south on Scott Road, west on Ladner Trunk Road until Ladner Trunk & 96 Street. From here, limited trips via Delta View head north on 96th Street, west on Burns Drive to the Delta View Habilitation Centre, then return heading east on Burns Drive, south on 96 Street, and west on Ladner Trunk Road. All trips continue west on Ladner Trunk Road, south on 80 Street, west on Churchill Street, north on 72 Street, west on Ladner Trunk Road and south on Harvest Drive to Ladner Exchange. Continuing from Ladner Exchange trips head north on Harvest Drive, west on Ladner Trunk Road, south on Arthur Drive, west on 45 Avenue, and north on 51 Street to 51 & 47 Avenue. Continuing from 51 & 47, trips head north on 51, east on 47A Avenue becoming Ladner Trunk Road and south on Harvest Drive to Ladner Exchange. Continuing from Ladner Exchange trips head north on Harvest Drive, east on Ladner Trunk Road, south on 72 Street, east on Churchill Street, north on 80th Street, east on Ladner Trunk Road until Ladner Trunk & 96 Street. From here, limited trips via Delta View head north on 96 Street, west on Burns Drive to the Delta View Habilitation Centre, then return heading east on Burns Drive, south on 96 Street, and east on Ladner Trunk Road. All other trips continue east on Ladner Trunk Road, north on Scott Road, east on 74 Avenue to Scottsdale Exchange.
Three trips in both directions daily provide service to the Delta View Habilitation Centre.
Two round trips in the morning on Saturdays and one round trip on Sundays/holidays run with conventional buses.
Points of Interest
- Memorial Park
- Ladner Leisure Centre
- Paterson Park
- Ladner Centre
- Rotary Park and Community Centre
- Delta Hospital
- Ladner Exchange (Bay 2 – Ladner) (Bay 3 – Scottsdale)
- Boundary Bay Airport
- Delta View Habilitation Centre (select trips only)
- East Delta Community Hall
- Scottsdale Mall
- Scott 72 Centre
- Strawberry Hill Mall
- Surrey Public Library Strawberry Hill Branch
- Scottsdale Exchange (Bay 1)
- August 2001 - Service rerouted off Ladner Trunk Road and onto Highway 91 due to weight restrictions on the Big Slough Bridge
- October 2001 - Service after 6 p.m. daily discontinued due to low ridership and funding shortfall
- September 2004 - Service returns to Ladner Trunk Road following completion of the reconstruction of the Big Slough Bridge
- September 2005 - Community Shuttle service introduced: Service renumbered from 318 Ladner Exchange/Scottsdale to C76 Ladner Exchange/Scottsdale
- April 2007 - All trips revised to operate to Boundary Bay Airport
- December 2007 - Select trips extended to the Delta View Habilitation Centre
- April 2011 - Weekday midday trips revised to no longer service Boundary Bay Airport
- November 2011 - Service on 80th Street discontinued in both directions due to construction. Routing revised to turn around at the roundabout on Churchill Avenue west on 80th Street
- May 2012 - Completion of construction on 80th Street. Service returns to regular routing near Boundary Bay Airport and all trips via Boundary Bay Airport
- June 2018 - Community Shuttle branding dissolved: Service renumbered from C76 to 310 with no changes in routing or frequency
- September 2020 - Service increased from every 30 minutes to every 20 minutes during peak hours and from every hour to every 30 minutes on weekends/holidays. Introduction of conventional buses on select AM Saturday trips
- January 2021 - Introduction of one round trip on Sunday/holiday mornings running with conventional buses
- September 2021 - Service extended west from Ladner Exchange to Ladner Village and revised to run as a circular route. Operations transferred from Surrey Transit Centre to Hamilton Transit Centre
- Service Cuts for October 15, 2001 listed by Route Number translink.ca, archived on Web Archive, retrieved 01-03-2021
- The Buzzer September 17, 2004 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 11-05-2020
- The Buzzer April 13, 2007 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 17-04-2010
- The Buzzer December 14, 2007 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 11-05-2020
- The Buzzer April 1. 2011 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 28-12-2017
- C76 detour map translink.ca, retrieved 15-02-2021
- The Buzzer June 15, 2018 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 22-06-2018
- December Transit Service Improvements Report to GVTA Board, translink.ca, retrieved 17-04-2010