Coast Mountain Bus Company route 210 'Upper Lynn Valley / Burrard Station'
|Service Area||North Vancouver|
|Termini||Underwood Avenue at Evelyn Street|
|Operations||Burnaby Transit Centre|
|Vehicles||Nova Bus LFS|
|Branches||210 Upper Lynn Valley|
210 Burrard Station
210 Phibbs Exchange (select trips)
210 PNE* (PNE special trips)
* trips terminate at Colosseum Loop at N. Renfrew Street & Dundas Street
210 Upper Lynn Valley/Burrard Station is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This north-south route connects Downtown to North Vancouver via the Second Narrows Crossing.
The route departs Downtown from Burrard Station on Dunsmuir at Burrard heading west along Dunsmuir onto Thurlow and then eastbound on Pender Street to Cordova by Homer and then Powell Street via Cordova Diversion. From Powell the route moves onto Dundas, Nanaimo, McGill Street, Ironworkers Memorial Second Narrows Crossing by on-ramp and then Main Street off-ramp to Phibbs Exchange in North Vancouver. Trips depart Phibbs Exchange by Oxford Street, north along Mountain Highway to Keith Road and back onto Mountain Highway all the way to McNair Drive, Hoskins Road, Dempsey and then Underwood Avenue where it terminates.
Southbound trips depart Underwood Avenue northbound onto Coleman Street and then Hoskins and its regular route. The route enters Downtown by Powell Street onto Carrall Street, Pender westbound onto Howe and then Dunsmuir continuing west until Burrard Station.
Select trips southbound terminate, northbound trips begin from Phibbs Exchange.
During The Fair at the Pacific National Exhibition, select 210 trips operate as an express service from Phibbs Exchange to Colosseum Loop at N. Renfrew & Dundas.
Evening trips after 8pm daily operate as the 209 Upper Lynn Valley/Burrard Station, with local service and no changes in routing.
210 Stopping Procedures
Pick-up and drop-off service at all local stops. Pick-up and drop-off restrictions apply at stops in Vancouver. Drop-off only service at all 210 stops towards Burrard Station and pick-up only service at all 210 stops towards Upper Lynn Valley.
|Local service between Underwood Avenue & Evelyn Street and the Ironworkers Memorial Bridge|
|McGill Street & N. Renfrew Street||4 211|
|Dundas Street & N. Garden Drive
Dundas Street & N. Nanaimo Street
|4 7 211|
|Powell Street & Commercial Drive||4 7 211|
|Main Street & Powell Street
E. Cordova Street & Main Street
|3 4 7 8 211|
|E. Pender Street & Main Street||3 4 7 8 19 22||
|W. Pender Street & Carrall Street||4 7 19 22||
|W. Pender Street & Abbott Street||4 7 19 22 50||
|Local service with stopping restrictions between W. Pender Street & Homer Street and Burrard Station|
Points of Interest
- Burrard Station (Bay 2)
- Granville Station
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Little Tokyo
- Oppenheimer Park
- Pacific Coliseum
- New Brighton Park
- Phibbs Exchange (Bay 4 – Burrard Station) (Bay 9 – Upper Lynn Valley)
- Seylynn Park
- Bridgman Park
- Brooksbank Park
- Lynn Valley Centre
- Lynn Valley Park
- Mountain View Park
- McNair Place Park
- Evelynn Park
- January 1964 - Route introduced as 93 Mountain Highway. Service goes from Seymour Terminal (Seymour Blvd. at Fern St.) along Mountain Highway to Ross Rd.
- Circa 1970 - Newly opened Phibbs Exchange replaces Seymour Terminal.
- October 1973 - Service is extended to downtown Vancouver (Hornby at Smithe) and the northern terminus changes to Coleman and Underwood. Route is renamed 910 Mountain Highway FastBUS.
- May 1975 - Downtown terminus moved to Haro-Smithe Connector between Thurlow and Burrard Streets.
- February 1974 - Northern portion of the route extends up to McNair Drive from Mountain Highway to the terminus at Underwood at Dempsey.
- April 1981 - Downtown routing revised to take Pender Street; service along Main Street and Hastings Street discontinued
- November 1986 - Downtown terminus extended to Burrard Station from Dunsmuir & Hornby
- December 1991 - Accessible service introduced on select trips
- December 1996 - Service after 10pm daily revised to operate as 4 Upper Lynn Valley/Downtown between downtown and Phibbs Exchange
- Winter 2008 - Operations moved from Burnaby Transit Centre to North Vancouver Transit Centre
- April 2011 - All service after 8pm revised to run as route 209 Upper Lynn Valley/Vancouver. 
- June 2013 - Powell Street Upgrades: Upper Lynn Valley routing detoured from Homer & Pender via Homer, Hastings, Clark, then regular routing; Vancouver-bound service from Powell & Clark via Clark, Hastings, Howe, then regular route to Burrard Station
- August 2014 - Completion of Powell Street Upgrades; regular routing restored
- September 2016 - North Vancouver Transit Centre closed down, operations moved to Burnaby Transit Centre
- April 2020 - Southbound trips renamed from 210 Vancouver to 210 Burrard Station
- Come to the Fair! With special transit service!, translink.ca, retrieved 17-10-2009
- The Buzzer January 3, 1964 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 10-12-2016
- The Buzzer October 16, 1973 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 10-12-2016
- The Buzzer May 23, 1975 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 10-12-2016
- The Buzzer January 18, 1974 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 10-12-2016
- The Buzzer April 3, 1981 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 26-04-2020
- The Buzzer October 24, 1986 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 26-04-2020
- The Buzzer August 30, 1991 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 17-01-2017
- The Buzzer December 13, 1996 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 02-05-2020
- CMBC 2009-2010 Service Plan. portcoquitlam.ca, retrieved 27-02-2010
- The Buzzer April 1, 2011 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 11-10-2014
- The Buzzer June 28, 2013 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 12-06-2020
- The Buzzer August 22, 2014 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 12-06-2020