Coast Mountain Bus Company route 14 'Hastings / Downtown / UBC'
14 Hastings/Downtown/UBC is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This is an east-west trolley route running from eastern Vancouver to the University of British Columbia via Downtown.
Westbound service departs Kootenay Loop running along Hastings Street before taking Granville Street southbound. Once across the Granville Street Bridge the route turns west onto Broadway followed by Highbury and then 10th Avenue onto University Boulevard and then the UBC Trolley Loop.
Weekend, holiday, days preceding holidays and Friday evening service after 9pm in Downtown routes by Granville Bridge onto Seymour until Hastings for eastbound service and via Hastings, Howe Street and then Granville Street Bridge to UBC for westbound service when Granville Mall is closed for pedestrain only use.
Points of Interest
- Kootenay Loop (Bay 5)
- Empire Field
- Hastings Community Centre
- Carnegie Community Centre
- Victory Square
- Granville SkyTrain Station
- Vancouver City Centre Station
- Pacific Centre
- Granville Loop Park
- Pacific Spirit Park
- UBC Trolley Loop (Bay 12)
- April 2011 - Route re-introduced after being split from former route 17 Oak/Downtown/UBC
- Spring Service Changes being April 18, 2011, translink.ca, retrieved 18-03-2011