Chilliwack Transit System route 66 'Fraser Valley Express'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Service Area||Chilliwack, Abbotsford, Langley|
|Termini||Downtown Chilliwack Exchange|
|Operator||Chilliwack Transit System|
|Vehicles||Nova Bus LFS|
|Branches||66 to Langley|
66 to Chilliwack
The route begins at the Downtown Exchange in Chillwack. The route operates express along the Trans-Canada Highway, stopping at various Park and Ride locations, until reaching Carvolth Exchange in Langley.
- Downtown Exchange: Yale and Spadina. Connection to Chilliwack routes 1, 2, 3, 7, 11.
- Vedder and Luckakuck. Connection to Chilliwack routes 1, 2, 5, 7, 8.
- Lickman Park & Ride.
- McCallum Park & Ride. Connection to Central Fraser Valley routes 3, 12.
- Highstreet Mall. Connection to Central Fraser Valley routes 2, 23.
- Langley: Carvolth Exchange. Connection to CMBC routes 388, 501, 509, 555, 595, 807, C62.
- April 6, 2015 - Route begins operation, with free service on the first day.
- September 3, 2017 - Sunday service added.
- Route 66: Fraser Valley Express, BC Transit, retrieved 11/02/2017.
- Official Launch for the Fraser Valley Express, BC Transit, retrieved 11/02/2017.
- Introducing Sunday service to the Fraser Valley Express, BC Transit, retrieved 11/02/2017.