Capital District Transportation Authority
Capital District Transportation Authority is the public transportation agency serving Albany, Saratoga, Schenectady and Rensselaer in New York that has been in operation since 1970. This service operates around 60 routes.
Capital District Transportation Authority operates 56 fixed bus routes servicing an area approximately 2,300 square miles in size with a population of 769,000 individuals.
- Capital Depot - 110 Watervliet Avenue, Albany, NY
- Administrative Headquarters and primary maintenance facility
- Electric Depot (Satellite Garage) - 2401 Maxon Road Ext, Schenectady, NY
- Uncle Sam Depot (Satellite Garage) - 40 Hoosick Street, Troy NY
- Consolidated Call Center, 85 Watervliet Avenue, Albany, NY
- Rensselaer Rail Station, CDTA Board Room and Business Development Office, 525 East Street, Rensselaer, NY
- Saratoga Springs Train Station, Station Lane, Saratoga Springs, NY
STAR paratransit fleet
|1997||Dodge||Ram Van||2 units|
|2002||Dodge||Ram Van||2 units|
|1xx||2003||Ford/Coach & Equipment||E450/Phoenix||11 units|
|?||2009||N/A||cutaway||6 New Shuttles and 5 new STAR.|
|151-152||2002||International||3400 Series||International T444E|
- CDTA Annual Report 2010, www.cdta.org, retrieved 26-09-2010
- Proposed Resolutions (pgs. 26-27), Broome County. Dated October 22, 2015, retrieved on November 21, 2015.