Bus & Car Company Model 05
|Bus & Car/Eagle International - Model 05|
|Years of manufacture||1965-80|
The Bus & Car Company/Eagle International Model 05 was a 42-46 passenger highway coach that began production in 1965. It was produced in Belgium, then in 1974 Eagle International started building coaches in Brownsville, TX USA. For two years, Belgium and Texas built the Model 05. Beginning in 1976, all US bound coaches were built in Brownsville, TX.
- Manual 4-speed
- Cantrail Coach Lines - Vancouver, BC
- Conmac Stage Lines - Sidney, BC
- Pacific Northwest Bus Company - Vancouver, BC
- Beaver County Transit Authority - Rochester, PA
- Capitol Trailways - Harrisburg, PA
- City of Commerce Municipal Bus - Commerce, CA
- ,retreived on 2009-09-28.