Buffalo Traction Company
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Buffalo Traction Company is a former streetcar company operating in the City of Buffalo, New York.
- Formed on October 28, 1895.
- Consolidated with five other companies to create the parent Buffalo Railway Company on December 10, 1890. Other companies figuring into the consolidation include:
- Consolidated again with seven companies to create the International Railway Company, in 1902. The International Traction Company operates as the parent company.
|(20 cars)||1897||Brill||Brill 21E||Order number 7927.|
|(1 car)||1897||Brill||Brill 21E||Order number 8037.|
|(10 cars)||1898||Brill||Brill 21E||Order number 8319.|
- William R. Gordon, 90 Years of Buffalo Railways, p. 19
- Streetcar Books and Car Rosters by Harold E. Cox, Brill Order List from 1887 to 1899, accessed September 22, 2018