Bowen Island Community Transit Ltd was a private contractor under Coast Mountain Bus Company based on Bowen Island, B.C. They were responsible for running two community shuttle routes prior to the new contract being awarded to First Transit in November 2016, with the transfer of operations happening in January 2017. Since 2015, they have also been operating two independent conventional bus routes. As of January 2017, the only services being provided by the company are its two independent routes and bus charter service.
Coast Mountain Bus Company contract
- Bowen Island Express: an east-west express route running between Horseshoe Bay and Downtown Vancouver. The Bowen Island Express follows much of the same route as TransLink's route 257, but goes onto and off the Upper Levels Highway at Taylor Way, skipping many of the 257's stops and traffic lights.
- Cypress Mountain Parking Lot Shuttle: a shuttle running between the parking lots in the Cypress Mountain ski area. This shuttle was previously operated by Cypress Coach Lines.
Aside from its two fixed routes, Bowen Island Community Transit also provides a bus charter service.
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/1118997098126572/permalink/2643369799022620/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/1118997098126572/permalink/2228594657166805/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/1118997098126572/permalink/2226961120663492/