Blue Bird Xcel 102
|Blue Bird Xcel 102|
|Years of manufacture||2001 to 2008|
|Length||29 to 40 feet|
The Blue Bird Xcel 102 is a high floor shuttle bus with a low two step entry. It is wheelchair accesssible with a wheelchair lift at the centre door.
- Length: Under 29', 35' or 40'
- Width: 102"
- Height: 128"
- GVWR: 36,200 lb
- Wheelbase: Varies by model (150", 217" or 273")
- Turning Radius: Varies by model
- Step Height (f/r): 14.5" / 15.5"
- Overhang (f/r): 90.1". / 123.2"
- Interior Headroom: 80"
- Aisle Width: Varies by floor plan
- Tire Size: 275/70R 22.5
- Fuel Tank: 105-gallon with right side fill (Emco Wheaton fuel option available)
- Seating Capacity: Multiple floor plans available from 27-49 passengers
- Carrier EM-17
- Carrier RM-35
- Hendrickson (2-bag system per axle)
- Ridewell (optional)
- Ross TAS 65
Wheelchair Lift Option
- Alhambra Community Transit (ACT) - Alhambra, CA
- Greater Richmond Transit Company (GRTC) - Richmond, VA
- Huntsville Shuttle Bus - Huntsville, AL
- Rogue Valley Transportation District - Rogue Valley, OR
- South Metro Area Regional Transit - Wilsonville, OR
- South Tahoe Area Transit Authority - South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Unitrans - Davis, CA
- Victor Valley Transit Authority - CA
- Waukesha Metro Transit - Waukesha, WI
Demonstrator and engineering units
Below is a list of known demonstrator and engineering buses
|0218||2002||3F206396||John Deere Powertech CNG||Allison B300R||
- Blue Bird Xcle102 Brochure (2002), archive.org, retrieved on 2009-07-26