Bay Metro Transit
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Area Served||Bay City, MI; Midland, MI; & Standish, MI|
|Number Of Routes||9|
Bay Metro Transit is the transit authority providing service in Bay County, Michigan.
- Established in 1974.
- Route 1 - Bay City Mall; Meijer; Kawkawlin; Linwood; Pinconning; Saganing Casino; Standish
- Route 2 - Smith Manor; Department of Human Services; Kroger; Tuscola Road; Pine Road Highrises; Meijer; McLaren Bay Region
- Route 3 - Bay Family YMCA; Bradley House; Maloney Manor; Columbus; Lafayette Square; Michigan; Broadway
- Route 4 - Women's Center; Meijer; Delta; Saginaw Valley State University; Auburn; Mackinaw Road; Midland; West Campus (connects with Saginaw Transit Authority Regional Services buses)
- Route 6 - Banks Area; Bay City Mall; Alderwood Estates; Walmart; North Euclid Avenue; State Park Area
- Route 7 - Henry Street; Wilder Road; Bangor Downs; Kmart; Meijer; John Glenn High School; Career Center; Medical Arts Building
- Route 8 - Pine Towers; Allen Medical; Sage Library; Kroger; Euclid Avenue; Westshore Estates; Salzburg
- Route 10 - Center Avenue; Pine Road Highrises; Meijer; McLaren Bay Region; Bradley House; Maloney Manor
- Route 11 - Maplewood; Borton Avenue; Pine Street; Saginaw Bay Estates; Tradewinds; East Medical Mall
Most routes operate Monday through Saturday with the exception of routes 1 and 4, which run Monday through Friday.
- Address: 1510 N. Johnson St., Bay City, MI 48708
- Email: Visit http://www.baymetro.com/contact-bay-metro-transit-authority/#form for any questions or comments about this bus service.
- Phone: 989-894-2900
|201-203||2002||Gillig||Low Floor 40'
|204-210||2002||Gillig||Low Floor 29'
|Cummins ISC||205 is wrapped in a trolley scheme.|
|221-224||2011||Gillig||Low Floor 29'
|225-233||2014||Gillig||Low Floor 29'
|301-317||2020||Ford||Cutaway||(Propane)||Currently being delivered|