BC Transit 9532-9542
BC Transit 9532-9542 are Alexander Dennis Enviro500 LHD buses built in 2020. These are the first double deckers purchased brand new by the agency since 2008. These entered service starting late March 2021.
|Cummins L9||Voith D864.6||Luminator Smart Series III|
As the first double decker order in over 10 years, this series incorporates several new features not seen in previous buses:
- White destination sign, instead of yellow-orange
- USB ports near passenger seats
- New design for information decals
- New driver door
- Monitor for viewing upper deck near the bottom of the stairs
- Updated reading lights and passenger vent design
- Updated 3-point wheelchair securement system
- Side-mounted docking lights for improved visibility at bus stop during night
Some of these new features have already been featured on other buses delivered after this batch, such as the 2021 New Flyer XN40.
In addition, this series features a reduced height of 4.0 m (instead of 4.2 m) and a length of 13.8 m (instead of 12 m).
|Fleet number||Thumbnail||Date||VIN||License plate||Paint||System||Notes|