Arboc Spirit of Independence
|Years of manufacture||2016 to present|
|Length||29 or 34 feet|
The Arboc Spirit of Independence is a low floor shuttle bus geared towards hotel, executive, and assisted living markets. The bus made its debut at the 2016 LCT trade show in Las Vegas in March 2016. This was followed by a Canadian debut at the Ontario Transportation Expo the following month.
The Spirit of Independence is built with either a Dodge ProMaster 3500 or Ford Transit T350 chassis cab integrated with a low floor chassis assembly. The bus uses a tubular steel cage structure and a fully laminated glass fibre reinforced polymer body.
|SOI 21||21'8"||Dodge ProMaster||2016-current|
|SOI-F 23||23'9"||Ford T350||2016-current|
Demonstrator and engineering units
Below is a list of known demonstrator and engineering buses
|1/2016||3C7WRVLG1FE518403||Dodge 3.6 L V6 gasoline||Dodge 6-Speed Automatic||Altoona tested from October 10, 2016 until February 3, 2017.|
- Airdrie Transit - Airdrie, AB
- Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) - Charlotte, NC
- King County Metro - Seattle, WA
- Yamhill County Transit Area - Yamhill County, OR
- Sales brochure - Spirit of Independence (Ford)
- Sales brochure - Spirit of Independence (ProMaster narrow body)