|Headquarters||Fort Worth, TX|
|Fleet size||279 (December 2015)|
American Eagle is a subsidiary regional aviation provider in the United States, provided by American Airlines to provide service to smaller communities and short-haul flights.
On October 17, 2015, American Eagle fully merged with US Airways Express, keeping the American Eagle name and brand.
American Eagle service is provided by 6 airlines, operating under the American Eagle name and liveried aircraft.
|Model||Thumbnail||Year Delivered||Manufacturer||Model Number||Engines||Seating||Operated By||Notes|
- Please see American Eagle Destinations.
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- LaGuardia Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Miami International Airport
- O'Hare International Airport
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Phoenix-Sky Harbor International Airport
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Please see American Eagle Flights.