Air Canada Express
|Founded||May 3, 2011|
|Fleet size||146 (September 2015)|
|Employees||24,426 (w. Air Canada)|
Originally known as Air Canada Jazz and Air Canada Alliance, operations were combined into the new Air Canada Express brand in mid-2011 when Sky Regional Airlines was contracted alongside Jazz Aviation LP to perform regional flights.
Air Canada Express service is provided by 4 airlines, operating under the Air Canada Express name and liveried aircraft.
- Air Georgian - Service ending 2019.
- Exploits Valley Air Services
- Jazz Aviation LP
- Sky Regional Airlines
In late 2011, Central Mountain Air ceased operations with Air Canada, with operations taken over by Air Georgian.
|Model||Thumbnail||Year Delivered||Manufacturer||Model Number||Engines||Seating||Operated By||Notes|
|Air Canada Express CRJ-900||2020||Bombardier||CRJ-900||GE CF34-8C5||12 Business, 20 Preferred, 44 Economy.||Jazz Aviation LP||
|Model||Thumbnail||Year Delivered||Manufacturer||Model Number||Engines||Seating||Notes|
|Air Canada Express DH1||1986-1991||Bombardier||DHC-8-102||Pratt & Whitney PW120A||37 economy||
|Air Canada Express DH3||1989-1991||Bombardier||DHC-8-311||Pratt & Whitney PW123||40 economy||
|Air Canada Express 1900D||1993-1998||Beechcraft||1900D||PT6A-67D||17 economy||
|Air Canada Express CRJ-100ER||1995-1996||Bombardier||CRJ-100ER||GE CF34-3B1||50 economy||
- Destinations listed are served by Air Canada Express' operations only. For flights operated by Air Canada Rouge or Air Canada, please check their respective pages.
- Please see Air Canada Express Destinations.
- Calgary International Airport
- Montréal-Trudeau International Airport
- St. John's International Airport
- Hub for Exploits Valley Air Services operations.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (Terminal 1)
- Vancouver International Airport
- Hub for Jazz Aviation LP operations.