306 Carlton

90xx & 92xx D40 Watch

List updated. Only 9003 and 9208 remain on property. (1500 St. Laurent)

Retirement work for bus 9208 was done today. I saw it being moved over to Jurassic Park.

Wow, they retired all of them pretty fast. O_O I remember starting school here and I'd see at least three or four run through Carleton each day.

Yup! I used to ride them every single day to school. They are now all gone from 1500 St. Laurent.

Yup! I used to ride them every single day to school. They are now all gone from 1500 St. Laurent.
I remember riding them to school every day on route 41. My run was almost solely D40 operated. If it wasn't a D40, it was a 91 or 92 Orion V.

9001, 9038, 9045, 9046, 9047, 9053, 9205, 9211, 9213 and 9216 are at a Quebec city area scrap yard.

I was not planning on posting this but bus 9215 is at St Laurent following the event last week. I talked to a body shop mechanic who is friends with my teacher asking for a time estimation on the rebuild and he told me it would rebuildt the day pigs can fly.

I was not planning on posting this but bus 9215 is at St Laurent following the event last week. I talked to a body shop mechanic who is friends with my teacher asking for a time estimation on the rebuild and he told me it would rebuildt the day pigs can fly.

You're right, you probably should not have posted this. So now I have to ask.... what is "the event"?, what's this about a rebuild?, and what day will pigs be flying?

You're right, you probably should not have posted this. So now I have to ask.... what is "the event"?, what's this about a rebuild?, and what day will pigs be flying?

The event was posted in the GOA info thread by OC Transpo 8238. And when I said I talked to a friend about the bus being rebuilt, it was in a jokingly manner, and pigs will never fly, (provided they don't genetically modify) so 9215 will never be rebuilt. It will be taken for scrap, just like the other D40's, just no idea when.

It wasnt! I made a joke to the guy in the body shop about rebuilding it!

So why was it posted then? It has no relevance to anything!