How was your Halloween?

gmnewlook

I know it's been two days, but I was wondering how was your Halloween? Did you do anything special?

Myself, I decorated the house and Rose and my wife carved a pumpkin. I also took Rose trick 'or' treating in our neigbourhood.

Here are some photos I took:

The house... ooohhh.....

DSCF2700.JPGDSCF2701.JPGDSCF2702.JPGDSCF2703.JPG

The pumpkin... hint: it's the one on the left. ;):)

DSCF2706.JPG

DSCF2704.JPG

DSCF2708.JPG

...la suite...

DSCF2712.JPG

I really didn't do anything different than a regular Saturday. The elastic on my masks (that I made at a workshop) need replacing. (The elastic material became a bit brittle over the years that my masks have been hanging on the wall). I couldn't be bothered to fix them on short notice. I will post a pic of my masks when I get my new computer.

Arrived back home during the afternoon of Hallowe'en, then left at 6:45 (when the littlest kids were starting to come out). Once I got back at midnight from a friend's house, one of the 4 boxes we bought was empty and the other 3 were only 1/4 filled (which promptly got scooped up to my room ;)).

It was somewhat muted this year thanks to an major research essay (with lots of background work that needed doing) due today.

12144_171889912820_508587820_3342959_6402330_n.jpg

won best costume at the party I went to....

yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep uh-huh yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep uh-huh uh-huh yep yep yep yep yep yep

yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep ........................... ;)