Dallas Coach

* Mr. Black *

So.... I havent quite figured out how to edit pages on the Wiki yet.... Could someone add this info for me??

CURRENT FLEET.

IMAG0126.jpg

2425 (ex. 9425) Ex-Autocars ADS

IMAG0100.jpg

2718 (ex 9718)

IMAG0102.jpg

033.jpg

HPIM2864.jpg

9622 (Le Mirage XL45) Ex-Orleans Express

HPIM2876.jpg

9724 (now repainted and renumbered 2724.... no pics yet ) Ex-Orleans Express

HPIM2867.jpg

2007 Ex-Orleans Express

HPIM2863.jpg

9326 (H3 40)

HPIM2805.jpg

Unknown Number (will get number and model soon...)

there is already a good picture of 2008.

RETIRED FLEET

HPIM2861.jpg

2019 was retired due to a major fire.

Done. May I also add the pics as well?

Please do! and i will get more if you like....

also. Dallas has no MCIs in service, In fact, I have never seen a Dallas EL3....

and there is no 1 or 03 in the currant fleet.... unless they were renumbered....

for the years built, it is the first 2 numbers of the fleet numbers

eg. 2425 is ex 9425, built in 1994

unsure of 2007 and 2008 though...

also, 2007 has only 52 seats and 2008 has 58 seats.

Please do! and i will get more if you like....

also. Dallas has no MCIs in service, In fact, I have never seen a Dallas EL3....

and there is no 1 or 03 in the currant fleet.... unless they were renumbered....

for the years built, it is the first 2 numbers of the fleet numbers

eg. 2425 is ex 9425, built in 1994

unsure of 2007 and 2008 though...

also, 2007 has only 52 seats and 2008 has 58 seats.

I remember seeing the MCIs at their yard in 2006. Perhaps they were lease buses.

Was it Dallas Coach that had a couple units stolen out of their yard?? I forget what company it was, but there was a posting at work "MOTOR COACH THIEF STRIKES AGAIN" from something like the Ontario Motor Coach Operators Association?? Think it was in Juneish??

But I remember the unit numbers were 9326 and 9724... Anybody know what happened to them??

Was it Dallas Coach that had a couple units stolen out of their yard?? I forget what company it was, but there was a posting at work "MOTOR COACH THIEF STRIKES AGAIN" from something like the Ontario Motor Coach Operators Association?? Think it was in Juneish??

But I remember the unit numbers were 9326 and 9724... Anybody know what happened to them??

yes...

they were found the next day they didn't get far with 9326 (H340) Its got a wonky tranny, and only certin drivers can drive it properly, (me not being one of them) 9724 was found the next day down by the lake. no damages to either.

• Board Admin
I kinda figured out how to add text into the page. added model info for the freightliner bus. can someone add the photo please?

I've added it - thanks! :lol:

(Some tips for the future - we usually link text by putting square brackets around, eg. [[Glaval Bus]] and [[Glaval Bus Concorde|Concorde]] - meaning the link will go to the page "Glaval Bus Concorde" but will only display "Concorde" on the page, which is desirable under the Model column.)

Thanks for your contributions! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

so... I had a look around the web today, and found something interesting..... There is mention of Dallas coach at some point having MCI E series coaches.... In their offices they have a painting of a toronto cityscape, with what appears to be a Dallas E series bus in it, and the bus is painted just like This....

ads15694.jpg

which is a Autocars ADS coach.... (Dallas # 2425 is an Ex. Autocars ADS) Fleet number is also simillar to the one posted in the wiki..... If I can get more Info, I will....

• 8 years later...

Digging this thread way out from the archives...

It appears Dallas Coach was purchased by Toronto Bus Company. A number of Dallas coaches were running a charter at the convention centre tonight with new Toronto Bus Company legals on them. It looked like at least one had its Dallas logos removed too.