Welcome to the updated CPTDB!

If you prefer an older theme, you can change it back by scrolling to the very bottom and clicking on "Theme" on the bottom right. However, you can also change the background color/image by clicking on the "photo icon" in the black bar with your username at the top of the page.

Click the X on the top right of this box to dismiss this message.

Pardon for the bump...
Given that 2016 Novas 1601 and 1602 have arrived and assigned to YRT's North Division, would this be the likelihood that other 40 foots may be transferred to the North Division and/or any other current 40 foots up North to be sent to Southwest or Southeast, based on how many 40 foots are needed for North's fleet requirements?

21 hours ago, newflyerinvero said:

Pardon for the bump...

Given that 2016 Novas 1601 and 1602 have arrived and assigned to YRT's North Division, would this be the likelihood that other 40 foots may be transferred to the North Division and/or any other current 40 foots up North to be sent to Southwest or Southeast, based on how many 40 foots are needed for North's fleet requirements?

There are 2 main reasons 1601 -1604 went to north. First off North will be retiring some of the ElDorado E-Z Rider ll's and they need at least some buses to replace them. Also the fact north gets all the "left overs" since when southwest or southeast get new buses it's likely that some old ones are transferred to north.

1501-1506 have been transferred from SE to BRT for service on route 90.

Articulated units 201, 203, 204, 206, 207, 210, 218, 221, 222 have been spotted on route 90, so they have also been assigned to BRT.

1507-1509 have been transferred to BRT Division, again for increased service (/spare ratio) on route 90. They were last in service on April 10, and re-entered service today (predominately as cover buses).

Pardon the bump,
But on my way to Wonderland last Wednesday, while at Pioneer Village Terminal, I did see 905 and another 9XX D40LF on southwest routes. I think this means that those ones have been transferred from North Division with the influx of the 2018 XD40s?

21 hours ago, newflyerinvero said:

Pardon the bump,
But on my way to Wonderland last Wednesday, while at Pioneer Village Terminal, I did see 905 and another 9XX D40LF on southwest routes. I think this means that those ones have been transferred from North Division with the influx of the 2018 XD40s?

What routes were they on?

Likely just standbys since 905 was on the 98 earlier today back at North [as per Transsee].

Or you might of just mistaken them from being on the 96, which goes to Pioneer Village and is a North route.