CP24 On the Rocket

63 Ossington

Fail on the London, England fare zone question, Giambroni thought he meant London, Ontario. :P

That was pretty funny ;) ... I would have expected Adam to answer it with something like Toronto used to have it, got rid of it, etc etc.. But not even that from him :lol:

I'm happy that my comment that I tweeted showed up live.

Yeah, I saw that. The one about how reliable the newer hybrids are over the older ones. To bad he didn't answer it.

Fail on the London, England fare zone question, Giambroni thought he meant London, Ontario. :P

I found that quite funny. Notice his reaction after he annouces they're going to break.
That was pretty funny ;) ... I would have expected Adam to answer it with something like Toronto used to have it, got rid of it, etc etc.. But not even that from him :lol:

He did end up talking about it after the break and said that he didn't hear the question correctly due to audio problems. He discussed the Oyster card with Steve and went on to talk about Presto.

He did end up talking about it after the break and said that he didn't hear the question correctly due to audio problems. He discussed the Oyster card with Steve and went on to talk about Presto.

Too bad I had to miss that part. I had to leave for work during that break! But it's ok, I got it recorded on the PVR :lol: Got some watching to do now!

Gotta give Giambrone kudos for inviting Munro after he was for many years persona non grata with TTC brass, for his outspoken and often true accounts of the misgoings on at the Comish. Kinda still is with his website though. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
What did they do then?

The show still went on uninterrupted. There was a guy in a safety vest riding shotgun with the operator, possibly another operator, who ran out and re-wired the car. They managed to get a shot of that from the CP24 truck. I found it funny that they left the automated announcements on for the whole trip as well.

The show still went on uninterrupted. There was a guy in a safety vest riding shotgun with the operator, possibly another operator, who ran out and re-wired the car. They managed to get a shot of that from the CP24 truck. I found it funny that they left the automated announcements on for the whole trip as well.

You could see that "helper" in the previous episode when the streetcar turned onto southbound Victoria from eastbound Dundas running back to get on, he most likely was operating the manual switch.

All you heard was just noise from the pole, as the streetcar lost it's pole.

Someone have episode two and three on youtube yet?

CP24 is streaming the 3 aired episodes directly off their site.. Clicky!

when is the next epesode?

Apparently it's sometime in the new year. They haven't posted any info on CP24s website, other than "monthly".. I guess someone will post details when the time comes.

• 1 month later...

I don't get CP24 anyways, so I'll have to wait for them to post this new episode on their website.

And from YRTeen in the "TTC in the news" thread, addressing the "Sleeping Collector" photo.

From On The Rocket:

Brad Ross confirmed there will be an internal investigation around the photo.

Was there a lot of talk surrounding the photo on the show or was it just a one-off mention?