Canada Coach Lines (former Pinnacle Sightseeing & Tours)

Prevost

Does anyone know if Pinnacle Tours went out of business? the following site shows all the coaches owned by Pinnacle Tours for sale:

http://www.jeffgoldwasser.com/previouslyowned.htm

Off-topic:

That's funny; I've NEVER have seen a Freightliner Double Decker! Does the truck builder got into the coach business, too?

Those pictures seem to make up the entire Pinnacle fleet. Guess next time someone here heads to Banff they ought to check out the Pinnacle yard.

If they are going under that leaves Brewster Transportation as the only renaming Banff based motorcoach operator. And 2 years ago there was Banff Transportation and Tours and Gray Line based there.

Those pictures seem to make up the entire Pinnacle fleet. Guess next time someone here heads to Banff they ought to check out the Pinnacle yard.

If they are going under that leaves Brewster Transportation as the only renaming Banff based motorcoach operator. And 2 years ago there was Banff Transportation and Tours and Gray Line based there.

I want that 2008 Freightliner Double Decker

Cummins Diesel

Allison transmission

43,150 miles

Can seat up to 80

Toilet

I didnt know they made buses. Are they any good?

• 2 weeks later...

Ex-BT&T (which I believe was owned for a short time by Pinnacle, but not operated by them to the best of my knowledge), MCI 102C3 #781 now seems to be operated by Airport Shuttle Express in Calgary now. Found it at a shop near the Alyth yard in S.E. Calgary last night with numbers and decals stripped off and new decals for Airport Shuttle Express.

Edit: Attachment showing legals on side of coach:

021109_00063pinnacle781.jpg

Edited by BCT-3122-D800-10240

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know the relationship between Universal Coach Lines and Canada Coach Lines? Are they a subsidiary of Universal Coach Lines? Both companies share similar website design, images, and slogan.

Unless they recently partnered together, as far as I know, they have nothing to do with each other. Pinnacle (now Canada Coach Lines) has been around for many years with a fairly small fleet of buses operating mainly in the AB/BC Rockies. Pinnacle also generally does not appear to do work for the same tour companies that Universal frequently does.

Unless they recently partnered together, as far as I know, they have nothing to do with each other. Pinnacle (now Canada Coach Lines) has been around for many years with a fairly small fleet of buses operating mainly in the AB/BC Rockies. Pinnacle also generally does not appear to do work for the same tour companies that Universal frequently does.

Compare the below two websites and you will find the overwhelming similarities between them:

www.universalcoachlines.com

www.canadacoachlines.ca

You will find that both sites show the same mechanic guy, with the recognizable Universal red star logo on his uniform.

Compare the below two websites and you will find the overwhelming similarities between them:

www.universalcoachlines.com

www.canadacoachlines.ca

You will find that both sites show the same mechanic guy, with the recognizable Universal red star logo on his uniform.

Yes I realize that, perhaps they may have something to do with each other now.

But as I mentioned, it has never been apparent that Pinnacle and Universal had anything to do with each other.