Société de transport de Lévis

Classic 9401

They already sold #9205, that was repainted in newer RTC livery, to the STL Levis back in 2007, as #9286. :lol:

Sorry to tell you, but RTC 9205 was still in the old livery when sold to STL Lévis. I took this picture at STL's garage two days before 9205 went into STL's paintshop...

rtc9205.jpg

In fact, none of the buses sold to Lévis at this time had the new RTC scheme when sold to STL.

:P;);)

Sorry to tell you, but RTC 9205 was still in the old livery when sold to STL Lévis. I took this picture at STL's garage two days before 9205 went into STL's paintshop...

rtc9205.jpg

In fact, none of the buses sold to Lévis at this time had the new RTC scheme when sold to STL.

:P;);)

Yes, you're right. I was thinking to #9206 for some strange reasons, that was retired this year, even if it was not sold to Levis... :lol:;)

Yes, you're right. I was thinking to #9206 for some strange reasons, that was retired this year, even if it was not sold to Levis... :lol::P

WOW! That 9205 shot is a great catch. It looks like it just arrived at ST Levis.

On a related note, I am going to post a list of the STCUQ-RTC 9100 and 9200 series Classics that were repainted into the RTC scheme. You guys can correct and add if you like! It will be in the RTC thread...Look for it.

Cheers!

Bob in Boston

Does anybody know where this STL Orion I came from, and what happened to it?

http://www.busfanplace.com/view.php?pict=ts9111.jpg

The Orion I came from Capital Bus Parts, and was only leased for a few weeks in September/October 2006. It was then returned to Capital Bus Parts after. :lol:

As Steve said, it was later sold to Galland in Mont-Tremblant in 2007/2008, for the shuttle service. :lol:

It went to Galland afterwards. See my post above yours :ph34r:

I saw it. ;)

Judging from the spec's, that Orion I is original to GET in Bakersfield, CA.

That's what I also find out.

Ah yes, #9111. That bus used to be a regular on the Concordia Shuttle when I started there in Fall 2007. I had always wondered what had happened to it.

That bus has a lot of history. :P:D;)

Thanks for all your answers guys!

So it would originally have been GET 9111, thus the STL unusual fleet number?

It was originally numbered 9011 when it was with GET, even if the bus is a 1991 unit. Capitals Bus Parts renumbered it 9111 when they first leased it to Lévis. :P

After festivent shuttle service failure, STLevis is proud to introduce the .... SWINE FLU EXPRESS SHUTTLE !

Yes!, STLevis will introduce shuttle service helping reaching H1N1 vaccine sites, two of them will be in service. The first will run between Galeries Chagnon Transfer Point to the old GM dealer on Wilfrid-Carrier where a temporary shelter will be installed for the customers. The second will run between Saint-Romuald Arena and the CLSC on de la Rive-Sud.

Service gonna be offer weekdays from 1pm to 9pm and saturdays from 9am to 5pm, service starts November 2.

And the best part (for us !) ... IT'S FREE !, zero, nada , gratis !

Sorry if I can't remember, but what will be retired with the arrival of the new buses?

No buses will be retired before we received the 2010 Novabus L.F.S. (Probably September 2010), since the buses that the STL Levis wanted to retired, are already retired since September 2009, even if we haven't received the 2009 Novabus L.F.S., at the time.

But here are the retired bus;

8826, 9431 (Accident Victim, Retired January 2009), 9051 (Ex. Grand Rapid MI #159) (Retired February 2009), 9053 (Ex. Grand Rapid MI #160), 9059 (Ex. Connecticut Transit #9109) (Retired February 2009), 9161 (Ex. Connecticut Transit #9112), 8867 (Ex. STL Laval #5822), 8868 (Ex. STL Laval #5843), 8869 (Ex. STL Laval #5811), 9171 (Ex. Connecticut Transit #9113), 8972 (Ex. RTL #9-010), 8876 (Ex. STL Laval #5836), 8983 (Ex. Autocars Quebec #89-111) (Retired February 2009), 8985 (Ex. Autocars Quebec #89-107).

Don't you guys took pictures of some of those buses, at the STL Levis garage Yesterday?

---

My 700th Post!