Société de transport de Lévis

Classic 9401

Time to do an update on STLevis

- New route this summer, route 14 will offer 10 trips during rush hour between the UQAR university Lévis campus and the Ferry terminal, this will replace the service offered in this area by route 15. Route 15 will take a more direct route in Lévis from Pintendre to the ferry.

- STLevis will operate June 23 to Sept. 4 from noon until 10pm 7 days a week a shuttle from Les Galeries Chagnon mall to the Paquet dock area, it will cost 2$ to ride this shuttle that will operate every 20 minutes

- Also special fare promotion, it will cost only 2$ cash to ride STL buses from 9am to 4pm and after 6pm on weekdays and at all time on week-end, 12 and younger will ride for free during those period

- Also some late evening service cuts

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Some STLévis bulk news

- It's not all black in STLevis union vs employees - the maintenance union signed a 7 years deal valid until 2023 https://www.stlevis.ca/nouvelles/2017/08/entente-de-7-ans-entre-la-stlevis-et-ses-employes-dentretien

- The special navette paquet service has had great success. Up to 4000 persons rided the shuttle in a single day (for the boat event), the daily (major boost by events / fireworks nights) average sits around 800 riders. That success means STLevis had 31% more riders in July that last year.

- And for the strike watch for the drivers ... the strike seems unavoidable

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Wiki party. Can someone confirm these Autocar des Chutes truisms? I am sure most of them were right by 2011, but my memory is not so fresh.

• No more Classic in operation
  • No more TL-960 in operation
  • No more RTS in operation
  • 2004 and 2005 LFS's are all either retired or sold

14 hours ago, webfil said:

Wiki party. Can someone confirm these Autocar des Chutes truisms? I am sure most of them were right by 2011, but my memory is not so fresh.

• No more Classic in operation
  • No more TL-960 in operation
  • No more RTS in operation
  • 2004 and 2005 LFS's are all either retired or sold

all correct except 2004-2005 lfs are spares

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/13/2018 at 11:59 PM, MTL66 said:

all correct except 2004-2005 lfs are spares

Some corrections needed here:

04-66:    LFS 2004 Ex Coach USA/Canada 4973 - Acquired 2015-08 - Retired 2017-01 (Kept for parts only, engine removed) - Still in Durham Regional Transit colors

04-67:    LFS 2004 Ex Coach USA/Canada 4970 - Acquired 2015-08 - Sold to La Québécoise 2017-10

04-69:    LFS 2004 Ex Coach USA/Canada 4976 - Acquired 2015-08 - Sold to Shawinigan TUM-17 2016-11

04-86:    LFS 2004 (bought new) - Sold to La Québécoise 2017-10

04-104:  LFS 2004 (bought new) - Sold to La Québécoise 2017-10

The two 2005 LFS are still active.

?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 5 months later...

@eclair14 Did STLévis get any new buses this year?

Someone called "TransitQuebec" (I assume that's you) said on the french version called "metrodemontreal.com" said they saw 1803 at the Prevost factory in St-Nicholas. But I haven't seen any photos or videos yet except for that speech given at the garage there was unnumbered bus with a full rooftop sitting behind the podium (Presumably that is a 2018 model).

15 hours ago, STO_1601 said:

@eclair14 Did STLévis get any new buses this year?

Someone called "TransitQuebec" (I assume that's you) said on the french version called "metrodemontreal.com" said they saw 1803 at the Prevost factory in St-Nicholas. But I haven't seen any photos or videos yet except for that speech given at the garage there was unnumbered bus with a full rooftop sitting behind the podium (Presumably that is a 2018 model).

They got 3 LFS Hybrids this year, 1801 to 1803

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, MTL66 said:

How about putting the name of the person who uploaded it. It would be a start!!

Did you not read my description? I don't even know who's photo this is. Anyone on Facebook can upload any photo even it is not theirs

The CPTDB is not really like YouTube and will strike you over copyrighted images unless it's such a groundbreaking violation.

1 hour ago, STO_1601 said:

Did you not read my description? I don't even know who's photo this is. Anyone on Facebook can upload any photo even it is not theirs

The CPTDB is not really like YouTube and will strike you over copyrighted images unless it's such a groundbreaking violation.

So you just assume if they didn't say it was their photo, then it's fair game to repost as YOU feel like without credit. 

Well, on YouTube you would have to complain first before anything is done. I guess all someone here has to do is report your offending posts and see what happens... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...