Société de transport de Lévis

Classic 9401

Okay, they probably got towed a few days ago, because there was still about 5 of those parked there, as of Saturday morning.

???????? The buses that were retired in 2009 at STL left the property for a long time now, at least one month and a half for shure... No buses intended for scrap were still at STL's garage last saturday... :P

???????? The buses that were retired in 2009 at STL left the property for a long time now, at least one month and a half for shure... No buses intended for scrap were still at STL's garage last saturday... :P

Saturday morning, there was two 1990 MCI Classic (Ex-Grand Rapids), two 1990 MCI Classic (Ex-Connecticut) and one 1989 MCI Classic (Ex-Autocar Quebec), all parked at the same place than the retired buses...Though, I already mentionned that the 9 others buses already left property. But I will still check that out.

Saturday morning, there was two 1990 MCI Classic (Ex-Grand Rapids), two 1990 MCI Classic (Ex-Connecticut) and one 1989 MCI Classic (Ex-Autocar Quebec), all parked at the same place than the retired buses...Though, I already mentionned that the 9 others buses already left property. But I will still check that out.

It's not because buses are parked at the northeast corner of the backyard property that they are intended for retirement... Classic 9401, be assured I have nothing against you, but I seriously doubt, for many reasons now, that you are really a bus driver at STL... and even at the RTC !!! Please be honest with all CPTDB members here...

I think that maybe he just thought they were retired and possibly weren't. When we were at the Levis garage the other day, there were buses parked in that corner just before rush hour with hors-service pancartes in the windows. We also thought that they were retired as well, but drivers came and took them away and went into service with them. I think that maybe classic9401 saw the samething.

I think that maybe he just thought they were retired and possibly weren't. When we were at the Levis garage the other day, there were buses parked in that corner just before rush hour with hors-service pancartes in the windows. We also thought that they were retired as well, but drivers came and took them away and went into service with them. I think that maybe classic9401 saw the samething.

You Understand!

The buses that I saw there on Saturday morning were 9044, 9046, 9060, 9162 & 8984 which are not retired. I just thought that they were the rest of the retired buses that haven't been towed to a scrapyard yet...

Like I said these buses were parked in the same spot than the retired buses, so how could I know...I'm usually working at the STL Levis 1 day and a half per week, so I won't start to check every single bus parked outside to see of the're retired. When I leave the garage with my bus at 05h30-06h00am, I will not go check if the buses are retired or not. I've noticed that about 8-9 retired buses has already left the STL Levis garage, but I thought that the 5 remaining buses were part of the retired ones, when they were not. Another thing is that I personnally never had to get my bus at that place of the garage yard.

I hope that's clear.

Are we going to see your photos from your visit to Levis this week?

Thanks!

Bob

I'm thinking of bringing back my Levis gallery on my site. I didn't get pics of the 3rd gens as we were leaving the garage as they arrived. They were all white, so nothing too special..

• 2 weeks later...

STL Lévis Update:

Starting on Monday November 30th 2009, the STL Lévis will introduced 2 new routes that will be in service at Rush Hours. Now that we received the new buses, these routes are now possible.

P-12 Québec/Lévis (Parliament):

• This Route will only be in service, at PM Rush Hour.
  • Route #12 is in addition, to the already existing Routes #1, 2, 3 & 6.
  • Route #12 will be starting at Place Georges V (Just like Route #6) at 16h06, and finishing at Terminus Lévis-Lauzon, at 17h20-17h25.
  • Just like Route #6 Lévis, the route will be serving the sector of the Chemin du Sault.

Route #33 Parc Technologique/Terminus Cégep Lévis-Lauzon:

• Route #33 will be connecting Terminus Cégep Lévis-Lauzon (in Lévis) to the "Parc Technologique De Québec (In Quebec City).
  • Toward the "Parc Technologique" (AM), the bus will be starting the route at Terminus Cégep Lévis-Lauzon at 06h09, and ending the route at the "Parc Technologique" at about 07h40.
    Toward Lévis (P.M.), the bus will be leaving the "Parc Technologique" at 16h05, and ending the route at Terminus Cégep Lévis-Lauzon, at 17h05.
  • Route #33 will also serves the "Parc-O-Bus" Saint-Nicolas.
  • In Quebec City, between Pont de Québec and the "Parc Technologique", the bus will be using Aut. Henri-IV (Aut. 73/573).

P.S.: These routes are on a trial periods of 3 months.

One of the reasons, why these routes are possible, is the arrival of the new buses.

Slight change to Route #329:

On Sundays, instead of using Saint-Georges Street, Route #329 will be using St-Omer street, to serve "L'Hôtel-Dieu de Lévis" (Hospital), starting on Sunday, November 29th 2009.

H1N1 Shuttle buses

These 2 shuttles are still supposed to be in service, until Sunday December 13th, 2009.

That's all for the moment.

Will you please let us know your evaluation of the 3rd gen LFS when you drive it?

I can do it right now, since I drove #0906 yesterday.

First, I must say that there is no noise troubles. The noise level is like any other 3rd Gens L.F.S. They still have Voith Transmission, which is good. They have the 1/3 - 2/3 front door. Inside the bus, the seats design is still the same, but the seating configuration is not totally the same. The only thing that I noticed, was that the Rear door was opening quite slowly, but that's just adjustments required.

Basically, they looks like good buses, mostly like RTC 3rd gens L.F.S. :o

I can do it right now, since I drove #0906 yesterday.

First, I must say that there is no noise troubles. The noise level is like any other 3rd Gens L.F.S. They still have Voith Transmission, which is good. They have the 1/3 - 2/3 front door. Inside the bus, the seats design is still the same, but the seating configuration is not totally the same. The only thing that I noticed, was that the Rear door was opening quite slowly, but that's just adjustments required.

Basically, they looks like good buses, mostly like RTC 3rd gens L.F.S. :lol:

I would assume this bus has no a/c or disconnected a/c, the same with your RTC!

It's not because buses are parked at the northeast corner of the backyard property that they are intended for retirement... Classic 9401, be assured I have nothing against you, but I seriously doubt, for many reasons now, that you are really a bus driver at STL... and even at the RTC !!! Please be honest with all CPTDB members here...

I think it's time for Classic 9401 to answer busfan0947's question! I spoke to my supervisor contact at STLévis and he has never heard of you. I would like to give you the chance, and one chance only, to explain yourself. I have also my RTC contact looking you up as well.

I think it's time for Classic 9401 to answer busfan0947's question! I spoke to my supervisor contact at STLévis and he has never heard of you. I would like to give you the chance, and one chance only, to explain yourself. I have also my RTC contact looking you up as well.

As said before, we have nothing against you, Classic9401. But it's now or never to be honest with us. Most members on this forum are now aware of your real complete name and also YOUR AGE... So, stop telling you drive buses and just keep posting your personnal observations, that's all... And also, don't come back by telling us we are mistaking you with someone else... it won't work. Sorry, but we are 200% shure of what we say here.

As said before, we have nothing against you, Classic9401. But it's now or never to be honest with us. Most members on this forum are now aware of your real complete name and also YOUR AGE... So, stop telling you drive buses and just keep posting your personnal observations, that's all... And also, don't come back by telling us we are mistaking you with someone else... it won't work. Sorry, but we are 200% shure of what we say here.

I have to agree with SMS and busfan0947. I too have read your postings and sightings on the various topics. I have found a couple of instances where you have posted on other topic when you say you are driving. I could be specific if you want. I for one enjoy your sightings, but if you are not a driver, please do not say you are. Honestly is the best policy!

Now that Boob is on the forum :D:P don't forget to get VINs for him! hehe!

It's Baab (Boston accent!) :)