your desktops

FutureHeartsJunkie

Um DRT boy though that is nice to see but im sure that if some women or girl was to see that.im not sure if they like that.just a thought

Doesn't bother me. The girls look a bit bimbo-ish. But then, sex sells, so they are just doing what they know how to do to earn money. Nothing wrong with that. Models can make very good money in fact, so all the power to 'em. (I have a hot guy on my desk top, and no one's complained about that, but then most of you are looking at the gorgeous bus next to the hot guy...right !) :lol:

yes i know i wasn't trying to be an idiot i like the picture as well ,i was just saying that because you know how people are now a days.with getting all affended and stuff

No offense. I think in the olden days when people were more 'stuffy' about these issues, there would have been more complaints. I know my mom would be very embarrassed with regards to that picture. But she doesn't object to calendars with 'naked' dogs and cats :P

When was this picture taken Kevin?

Have these units been moved recently?

Sorry for the late reply

Pic taken Mid-November

Yes they were moved to regravel the yard they were kept in, they have since been moved back with the exception of the Quebec City 6120 new look (CTHF Owned??)

and yes 8702 has been added, Yay :P:D

• 2 weeks later...

desktop.jpg

I got my new Dimension 9200 with 2.16ghz dual core 2 duo, 2gb ram, 320 gb HD, all the good stuff and 20 inch widescreen LCD. It replaced my 7 year old Pentium 3 hunk of junk. I've got it pretty much the way i like it. I transfered all my music off my ipod onto the new comp, moved my bookmarks over, downloaded the programs I need, etc.