your desktops

FutureHeartsJunkie

Since I've decided to make this topic as of now, I want you people to show off what is your current desktop as of now. Here's what mine looks like (from my laptop):

mydesktop.jpg

I have the same wallpaper as my desktop. If you don't know what +44 is, they're a band from California and I heard that Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker (formerly from Blink-182) are in that band. The other two people are Shane Gallagher and Craig Fairbaugh.

Anyway, what are your desktops look like as of now?

On my laptop, three minutes ago:

desk.jpg_thumb.jpg

I will post one from my desktop (computer and physically) tomorrow.

In case anyone doesent know how to take a screenshot, press the Print Screen button, then open paint or photoshop, etc, and paste then save as, optimally as a jpg.

So how does one show the desktop. Something to do with the print screen key no doubt. If someone can suplly VERY EASY instructions, you can see my desktop. Thanks. I don't know if I have paint or photoshop. Where does one find paint or photoshop ?

Like I said:

Press the Print Screen button, then open paint, and paste then save as, optimally as a jpg.

Still not working, do I press something else as the same time as print screen? I can save it as a jpg, but where do I save it to ? I tried but it came up blank.

1. Turn on the paint from "start" -> "Accessories"

2. Minimize it so you see your desktop wallpaper

3. Click "Print Screen" once

4. Maximize the paint again

5. Click "Ctrl + V" (or edit->paste as Ashton suggested)

6. Post the picture on CPTDB! :D

Dave

No, print screen, go to Paint, edit>paste, and save somewhere.

Did that. It doesn't show anything when I go to look at it.

OK, I did it, but I don't know how you guys got it full sized. ARGH, I wish I were smarter with computers. Anyhow it is my friend Palle in front of Unit # 140 which was the first refurb and has since disappeared into the recesses of Mitchell. (sorry, I forgot to empty the trash :D )

Here's D.Yip's computer:

desktop.jpg

It's running a AMD K6-2 @ 350 MHz, 128 MB RAM, with a NVidia 32MB AGP card, on Genuine Windows 98 :D

You guys use such complicated backgrounds... I quite like A.Wong's :P

Dangit, just realized the above image doesn't really show the deskop... well, it's black... that's about it :(

Here's mine (desktop)

and this is my laptop

And the only reason y they both have the same icons is because i usualy keep the same info on both computers, and just in case somthing is lost i just look it up on my laptop. and if u don't believe me when i have time i'll post a pic of my laptop i took.

And mine.

untitled-2.png

2006-11-26_desktop.png_thumb.jpg

288.8 KB, 1280*1024

heres mine

How can you guys have such messy desktops? :D

Next I want to see how your hard drive is laid out :P:(

Here is just "my pictures." This is the laptop, so only recent pictures or pictures I want to work with are on here, thatswhy the folders are so random. If I do this on my desktop computer, I will have to take three or four screenshots!

untitled-2.png

my_pics.jpg_thumb.jpg