www.busdrawings.com - Bus Drawings & Photos

I just haven't been into drawing lately especially after so many people keep reusing my drawings and reposting them after modifying them which I have asked many times NOT to.

I would keep your drawing section closed as the abuse is still happening. Even so your very busy working with the company too, can't keep up nowadays!

September 1, 2006: Added a New Photo Gallery for Skyport - Navette-Shuttle (Montreal, Quebec) with 4 New Photos

Peter, as I've mentioned a couple of times now, Skyport hasn't had anything to do with the Aéroports de Montréal shuttle contract since December of last year, and has since been awarded to Autocar Connaisseur, whose CVOR information is clearly visible right on your photos!

The SLFs belong to Aéroports de Montréal, and the Orion Vs belong to Connaisseur. Skyport was using used Classics and cutaways to supplement the SLFs when they had the contract.

EDIT:Sorry, Peter - I didn't see the other thread where you and Allen discussed this...it's hard to keep up with the volume and redundancy on this board...

Peter, as I've mentioned a couple of times now, Skyport hasn't had anything to do with the Aéroports de Montréal shuttle contract since December of last year, and has since been awarded to Autocar Connaisseur, whose CVOR information is clearly visible right on your photos!

The SLFs belong to Aéroports de Montréal, and the Orion Vs belong to Connaisseur. Skyport was using used Classics and cutaways to supplement the SLFs when they had the contract.

EDIT:Sorry, Peter - I didn't see the other thread where you and Allen discussed this...it's hard to keep up with the volume and redundancy on this board...

Hi Richard,

I have tried to reorganize this as much as possible. But I still believe I may have some info mixed up. I will send you a Private message as well as I am not sure if you will see this post.

September 7, 2006: Reorganizing the two previously listed photo galleries. They may not be in the correct order as of yet. I had the wrong operators listed for these two galleries. More changes may happen in the next few days in these sections. Please check back often and send corrections to my e-mail at tdh4517@yahoo.ca . Thanks!

September 27, 2006: Added 14 New Photos to the BC Transit - Victoria Photo Gallery

September 27, 2006: Updated the Fleet Allocation List in the Calgary Transit (Alberta) Photo Gallery.

(Edited 3:36PM Alberta Time)

http://www.busdrawings.com/Transit/British...h5308n/3907.jpg

This photo is somewhat uncanny to me. Anybody willing to take a guess as to why?

Ah yes... I did see 3207 beside it. But I didn't catch what he was referring to. Thanks.

Yeah, that's what I meant by uncanny. That photo was taken in 1991. The fatal crash happened on March 10, 1992. I don't know when in 1991 that photo was taken, but for all we know it could have been within months of when the bus was totalled - and possibly also the last view of the bus that was captured before those newspaper photos of that terrifying wreck.

What I found uncanny about the photo was how it is basically the number alone that appears, and you only see enough of the bus itself to tell it's a Classic. I personally believe numbers have a very distinct significance; in fact, when the D60LF 8054 burned up - there's a photo of this - there was ONE patch on the front of the bus that remained unscathed. That unblemished patch still clearly bore the fleet number.