www.busdrawings.com - Bus Drawings & Photos

January 24, 2006: I had some trouble with some uploads to my website earlier today. As a result, I have closed my Drawing Galleries until further notice. I will probably reintroduce these galleries as time permits in a new style which I am still working on. I will post here as the different galleries are added back onto the website.

February 1, 2007: Added a further 10 New Photos to the Calgary Transit (Alberta) Photo Gallery including 8 shots of the newly arriving 2007 New Flyer Industries D40LF buses.

Why are 2007 units still D40LF? Thought by now NFI would've changed all their buses to LFR like Orion is doing with their VII NGs.

Why are 2007 units still D40LF? Thought by now NFI would've changed all their buses to LFR like Orion is doing with their VII NGs.

Customers still wants the old ends from last year order, until whatever NFI is ready to ditch the old ends.

Peter any idea when your bus drawings gallery will be open again? Why not bring it back to put the school bus section offline (nobody likes school buses lol ).

Kyle Kyle, you state that no one else likes School Buses. That is not for you to decide. LOL! I know others who are interested in School Buses. I am not a fan of cutaway buses either, but I don't mock people who are interested in them. Every different person has their own personal interest. Wether it be Rail, bus, School Bus, or School bus.

Kyle Kyle, you state that no one else likes School Buses. That is not for you to decide. LOL! I know others who are interested in School Buses. I am not a fan of cutaway buses either, but I don't mock people who are interested in them. Every different person has their own personal interest. Wether it be Rail, bus, School Bus, or School bus.

Leave Peter out of this! I do have the interest of School buses as well since I drive there. Besides, his bus drawing have been abused for the last few years and it doesn't seem to stop people from public posting.

February 18, 2007: Added 23 New Photos to the STM - Montreal (Quebec) Photo Gallery

February 19, 2007: Added two New Photo Galleries in the La Quebecois (Quebec) Photo Section with 3 New Photos for CIT Roussillon, and 13 New Photos for CIT Le Richelain

Love the MTL area stuff. As always, it would be nice to see some old stuff too. :huh: