www.busdrawings.com - Bus Drawings & Photos

http://www.busdrawings.com/Transit/British...h5308n/3907.jpg

This photo is somewhat uncanny to me. Anybody willing to take a guess as to why?

I was thinking more as the number of the fishbowl is 3907, the route is 407 and the Classic beside it is 3207. Major smartassness (they all finish with "07"), like we say here in Mtl. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

OK! Back from my recent Saskatchewan and Manitoba Road Trip which I took with a couple of friends. So the updates now begin: Enjoy!

October 19, 2006: Added 4 New Photos to the Diversified Transportation Services (Alberta) Photo Gallery in the School Bus and Highway Coach Galleries.

October 19, 2006: Added 10 New Photos to the Saskatoon Transit Services (Saskatchewan) Photo Gallery including the new D40LFR and DE40LFR Coaches.

Nice pic of 5991 :D

Thanks, Kevin!

Another update:

October 31, 2006: Added 13 New Photos to the Southland Transportation (Calgary, Alberta) Photo Gallery in the School Bus and Highway Coach Gallery. These include photos of the Ex-PWT - Ontario Thomas Transliners and the GMC RTS Coaches running in Calgary. Enjoy!

Happy Halloween to Everyone!

If he did, it was probably because people would use them without permission.

Yes I did. I hadn't updated it in a very long time either. I may return it someday after I rebuild it. Anyways, as for today's update for my website, here it is:

November 4, 2006: Added 14 New Photos to the LA Transit (Lethbridge, Alberta) Photo Gallery. Enjoy!

Yes I did. I hadn't updated it in a very long time either. I may return it someday after I rebuild it. Anyways, as for today's update for my website, here it is:

November 4, 2006: Added 14 New Photos to the LA Transit (Lethbridge, Alberta) Photo Gallery. Enjoy!

Lovely, they damaged the D40LFR already. And I've noticed it has two heater aux on the right rear corner.

Lovely, they damaged the D40LFR already. And I've noticed it has two heater aux on the right rear corner.

I don't know what the second thing is on the right rear corner. But, those aren't the only ones with that thing. The two 1985 GM Classics have that silver / chrome one as well as all the other D40LF's in the LA Transit fleet.

I don't know what the second thing is on the right rear corner. But, those aren't the only ones with that thing. The two 1985 GM Classics have that silver / chrome one as well as all the other D40LF's in the LA Transit fleet.

Also btw Peter, unless the D40LFRs were produced back in 2005, it's a 2006 model.

Just noticed that when looking for the damaged D40LFRs pictures.

Well once you click and see the pictures it says 2006 at the top but the link on the bus page says 2005.

Everyone makes typos :huh:

Also btw Peter, unless the D40LFRs were produced back in 2005, it's a 2006 model.

Just noticed that when looking for the damaged D40LFRs pictures.

Well once you click and see the pictures it says 2006 at the top but the link on the bus page says 2005.

Everyone makes typos :)

It really wasn't typos! I was getting rushed towards the end of the update as I had to get going to work so I just simply missed some things during copying and pasting. But yeah, someone else already notified me about the mistakes and I just haven't had time to correct them yet.

November 18, 2006: Added 12 New Photos to the BC Transit - Nanaimo Regional Transit System Photo Gallery

November 18, 2006: Updated the Fleet Allocation roster in the Calgary Transit (Alberta) Photo Gallery. 153 Active GM Fishbowls in the active fleet. Added a New Allocation List for the Community Shuttle Fleet.