Google Maps "Toronto Streetview" Is Now Live

YRT-Guy

• 1 month later...

http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNe...2/?hub=CP24Home

Another 9 Canadian cities can now be toured through Google Street View

The Canadian Press

TORONTO — Another nine Canadian cities can now be toured virtually through Google Street View.

Victoria, Nanaimo, B.C., Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Sudbury, Ont., London, Ont., Sherbrooke, Que., and St. John's, N.L., are among the more than 20 Canadian cities that were photographed for the Google feature.

Users can search for an address in those cities and see a 360-degree view of the streets.

Google also announced last week that it's in the process of capturing images of Olympic venues in Vancouver and Whistler, B.C., which will make up Canada's first Street View special collection.

Other special collections around the world include virtual tours of Stonehenge in England, Pompei in Italy and the Palace of Versailles in France.

The other Canadian cities in Street View are Vancouver, Whistler, Squamish, B.C., Banff, Alta., Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton, Kitchener, Ont., Waterloo, Ont., Montreal, Quebec City and Halifax.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Sorry to bump a thread but i dunno if anyone else noticed, google street view now has a 3D option!!

For example:

Make a newlook 3d.

Just thought i would let people know, if they didnt already know about this.

It does not work on regular screens with 3D glasses(got my pair from Avatar), need those horribly over priced TV's. Or I could just walk to the corner and observe traffic. :rolleyes:

Edited by A. Wong
Please watch your language.

• 1 month later...