2009-2010 D60LFR's

BCT-3122-D800-10240

Where the heck are they going to put them!!!

Maybe the route 1, 2 and 3, like to see the 72 and 73 run them as well, school runs may also use them too. I heard that all future bus orders will be Air conditioned maybe these buses will be the first buses to run AC.

Good to hear more artics are coming, just keep them off 7th ave.

Where the heck are they going to put them!!!

Maybe the route 1, 2 and 3, like to see the 72 and 73 run them as well, school runs may also use them too. I heard that all future bus orders will be Air conditioned maybe these buses will be the first buses to run AC.

Good to hear more artics are coming, just keep them off 7th ave.

AIR CONDITIONED Buses!!! WOW! I'll believe that when I see it! I sure hope that happens!! Not only for the Operators who have to be in these rolling ovens for 7.5+ hours a day, but it would be more attractive to the riders as well who often have less space in a cramped bus than the Operators.

I like driving Artics on 7th Ave. Or anywhere for that matter!

As well, They are already operating some trips with articulated buses during the peak hours on the north leg of the route 3. I often see one pass north bound at about 1750 on Centre St. in Chinatown when I am driving my route 302.

I would venture to guess more Route 3's are going to get articulated buses, I would be surprised if this didin't happen.

Perhaps the Route 101 will get them as well, remember they did include that route as part of ETS 4908's daily running board when CT had her for 3 weeks. And the 101 is a fairly well used route.

I think the 64 could be a candidate, that would be a good route to pair up with certain school runs that need the capacity.

The route 1, 6, 7 and 20 wouldn't surprise me if any of those got articulated runs too, those are all busy routes.

I don't see the articulated buses actually being very effective on the 72-73, that route has busy sections and very quiet sections. Seems short turn runs using 40 footers as they do now would make more sense.

I heard that all future bus orders will be Air conditioned maybe these buses will be the first buses to run AC.

So a Supervisor mentioned to me last night about A/C for buses as well. He mentioned that LRT is first as we kinda know. So I am thinking that the next bus order is still going to arrive non A/C equipped, but we shall see.

So a Supervisor mentioned to me last night about A/C for buses as well. He mentioned that LRT is first as we kinda know. So I am thinking that the next bus order is still going to arrive non A/C equipped, but we shall see.

Well we have a/c trains (sd160s) why not buses.

They probably find the buses have better circulation with the larger opening windows, where as the LRT have limited circulation.

The SD160s (unairconditioned cars) get way hotter then a D40LF, A U2 get as warm as a Jimmy in the summer for comparison

As far as the new buses, hope to see some changes with the seats, I like ETSs new style seats in there D40LFRs they look comfy....

• 3 weeks later...
Here is a direct link to the new 2009 D60LFR images on my website: http://www.busdrawings.com/Transit/alberta...60lfr/index.htm

Nice, this may be the last ISM that Calgary will get for their artic order as 2010 is coming for emission meet.

No a/c, for now.....