New routes in March 2010 - 427 & 747

Pyerre

Newsflash!!!

New route starting January 2010:

As what I can see, the route will start PIE-IX and ST-JOSEPH and will end at GUY-CONCORDIA station.

Edited by SMS
Stupid new forum took out the subtopic title. Thanks a lot Jan.

Wow! Maybe a precursor to the diagonal metro line often talked about that would serve Rosemont and the Plateau? This is great... only now we have to see how it will get downtown. Would it get there via R.-Levesque R-BUS lanes? Or go via the Mountain? Or maybe des Pins/Dr. Penfield? It's about time more Express routes were created!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I went down to the "sushi bar" at Berri today to battle the vulture-like old people for the new Planibus. I did not find any schedules for the 406, 427 or 747 there. When I went to inquire about their availability at the Objets Trouves counter, I was told that these routes would be launching in March 2010 as opposed to January.

• 3 weeks later...
"It will be a very nice bus, you'll put your baggage (in a storage area) underneath and you'll get a transfer for the subway," said STM vice-chairperson Marvin Rotrand

Sorry if this is old news, but could this mean they're going to use coach buses? (I would imagine it to be a little tricky making a storage area under an LFS :))