New routes in March 2010 - 427 & 747

Pyerre

With less than 250 km on the odo, emdx and I tried the first 747 leaving YUL. 29-150 had the luxury of providing about 8 passengers the first trip from Montreal's international airport.

Here are the pics

747transfer_copy.jpg

QC_STM_29_150_YULflag747.jpg

QC_STM_29_150_747front.jpg

QC_STM_29_150_747side.jpg

QC_STM_29_150_intfront.jpg

QC_STM_29_150_intback.jpg

QC_STM_29_150_VIN.jpg

QC_STM_29_150_747sideBerri.jpg

QC_STM_29_150_Berriflag747.jpg

With less than 250 km on the odo, emdx and I tried the first 747 leaving YUL. 29-150 had the luxury of providing about 8 passengers the first trip from Montreal's international airport.

Here are the pics

Nice pics.

Someone sent me this pic from about an hour ago:

STM_29152_032910_01.jpg

He didn't tell me the number, but it appears to be 29-152

I couldn't get a good shot off at that location... the monopod gave me a blurry result. I didn't wanna tripod it up today. I want to buy a new lens to avoid these situations. Thus ends the photography lesson. Have fun fanning everybody I'm going to bed!

I couldn't get a good shot off at that location... the monopod gave me a blurry result. I didn't wanna tripod it up today. I want to buy a new lens to avoid these situations. Thus ends the photography lesson. Have fun fanning everybody I'm going to bed!

Anyways, great shots and the ones you took turned out well!

The other pics I was sent were blurry. It's hard at night to get a still shot, especially with a cell phone. But once I get well, I'm going to fan this route atleast once!

Have a good night!

So the terminal for the 747 is still at the older Greyhound depot!? I thought they would have put the stop inside in the new Greyhound terminal next door.

They're just using the new terminal for bus storage and parcels.

Last I heard, until they build an underground connection to the new terminal, they won't be using it.

Went to get Planibus schedules for my wife and I went to check out the 747 shuttles. Here are some pics I took:

I had a little conversation with the driver of 29-153 and he was pretty cool and he also gave me a nice wave for my camera and offered to close the doors for my side shot. :rolleyes:

29_153.JPG29_153side.JPG

And after getting the Planibuses, I took this one:

29_155.JPG

I couldn't get a good curb side shot for two reasons: 1) The driver was talking to a C.O. and 2) The bus was stopped too close to a lamp post, it would have screwed up the shot.

I will try it out on Monday, my day off, with Anne (she's growing into a busfan like her dad. :P )

Speaking of the new routes, does anyone know where the stop for the 120 is at Metro Angrignon? I'd like to ride this route, and of course, the other ones as well, this week.

120 bus stop at Metro Angrignon is located at the intersection of Avenue Lamont and Boulevard des Trinitaires.

Speaking of the new routes, does anyone know where the stop for the 120 is at Metro Angrignon? I'd like to ride this route, and of course, the other ones as well, this week.

On the corner of Des Trinitaires and Lamont.

Also, did anyone else notice the posted schedule at YUL for the 747 is VERY different from the printed planibus?

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys don't post much, but read often.

Living in Lachine last 2 years, The 190/173 are very popular shuttles. Finally used the 120 for a trip to Angrignon. Not a true express. Timing wise it saves maybe 5-8 mins off a 110 run during the afternoon. People aboard were confused as where to get off & the driver was stopping more often than the route was intended for(it is still a new concept). Seems like another link between the malls of LaSalle for Lachine residents. The route could be better/faster if it continued Newman stopping only at transfer points.

To sum up, it's a new kinda feeder, rather than an express.