Weirdest citybuses and coaches

Kashiwazaki

I know Switzerland has a "fever" for electric buses, as an answer to the global heating and air pollution. But I never thought they would take that VERY seriously:

1595a.jpg

If I thought a double-articulated bus was a bit strange, imagine this double-articulated TROLLEYbus. Simply amazing!

Strangest-looking buses I've ever seen are the Neoplan Starliner NG, any 30-foot bus (they all look like toys to me), and that's about it, I guess.

Me thinks I know why you think the Neoplan Starliner NG to be a bit bizarre; european coaches tend very much to be futuristic-styled, and this one seems to catch it best.

Starliner NG is sure designed in a very different image, but I like it by 'cause of that futuristic beauty.

I also think these 30 foot and below buses to be strange to get closer as toys...

What did you thought about this swiss trolleybus?

-i guess it would be the time a prevost h5-60 showed up for a/c work many, many moons ago.

-had the 'baby bowl' that's currently parked on lakeshore blvd. came in to can-ar for front air bellows.

-the orion II and the elf are just plain oddball. (though i actually kinda like the II. it's a mechanic-friendly design IF you keep up with the preventative maintenance.)

I'd say both are pretty fugly. if there was a contest on which was the fugliest bus, they would both win first, second and third place.

Bryan "goggles"

"Those buses are so fugly the if they were entered in an ugly contest they would win 1st, 2nd and 3rd place"

(Yo Mamma)

The Friendly Bus. Its the only unit we have.

27.JPG

They forgot to finish the conversion, or it just slid off the top of the cab. Very strange. We have cutaway buses, but the passenger section covers the roof of the truck cab and not just tails behind it, which makes it look quite strange...

I'd say both are pretty fugly. if there was a contest on which was the fugliest bus, they would both win first, second and third place.

Bryan "goggles"

I would say the same; I don't remember to see such ugly buses in my life!!...

The El Dorado MST II. Doesn't it look ridiculous?

12524.jpg

Yes, it looks! Mostly the front and the wheels design look like a chinese (or something similar) bus! :D