Transit 20

Grand River Transit Sightings

What is the point of this thread?

I guess I just can't understand how there could be more posts in a thread for posting that you "saw a bus" instead of construction updates on the most ambitious project the Region of Waterloo has ever undertaken.

yep and i was the one who started this trend and the mods agree with it dont like it dont look at it

21119 towed into the garage with major windows smashed on the passenger side almost all the windows were smashed

yep i think this trend needs to be active sightings only

I agree, mentioning special sightings should have it's own thread right? If I want to know that you saw some 215xx piece of crap in service today I shouldn't have to read about non revenue vehicles seen first....

not all the 215xx are out yet there are 2 still waiting to go into service 1 is waiting for a new transmission

Thanks Tips.

What is the point of this thread?

I guess I just can't understand how there could be more posts in a thread for posting that you "saw a bus" instead of construction updates on the most ambitious project the Region of Waterloo has ever undertaken.

Some people care about minor details of a construction project, others care about the operational workings of a bus network. (I prefer the former, myself.) It's okay to have different interests. And as for the construction updates, it's not like there's any shortage of those in other forums, so I don't think there really would be much value in adding them to this forum as well.

I just posted a photo on the Xcelsior thread of the 21520 running on the 59-Christopher route at Aislie St, with the 21315 on the 52 to Fairview Park. They must interline with more than the 54.

Something I noticed this morning while I was on 21301 was that the seating inserts for the two passenger side wheelchair bay seats have been switched to a dark blue pattern design, and new yellow handles have been installed on those seats as well. I am wondering if they are thinking of changing it up from the solid blue seat inserts to something like that for all the buses...