Followers 0
TC60102N

Cape Breton Transit

70 posts in this topic

I saw on flickr that they have 2 EZ Rider BRTs

Link please?????????????????? <_<

Keep scrolling down this chat board...

http://forum.skyscra...d.php?p=5552772

Wow, neat stuff !! Those are actually their first new transit buses in quite some time. Even though the Bluebird TC2000 buses were bought new in 2002, if you don't count them as actual buses (as well as the Thomas Transitliners), then their previous buses bought new would have been fishbowls in the late 1970's.

wow something i would love to check out during my time at Halifax for the Classic artic charter......THANKS for sharing!!!

Wow, neat stuff !! Those are actually their first new transit buses in quite some time. Even though the Bluebird TC2000 buses were bought new in 2002, if you don't count them as actual buses (as well as the Thomas Transitliners), then their previous buses bought new would have been fishbowls in the late 1970's.

i remember looking at the wiki roster that 714 (Orion I) was the last real bus bought brand new. i wonder if these Eldorados will replace the cutaways.....

The eldorados are numbered #7079 to 80 while the used D40LF are numbered 7067 to 74, so what's being numbered 7075 to 78? Don't tell me they are just cutaway vans!~

The eldorados are numbered #7079 to 80 while the used D40LF are numbered 7067 to 74, so what's being numbered 7075 to 78? Don't tell me they are just cutaway vans!~

could be more used D40LF's showing up in the future, who knows?

Cape Breton Transit has always numbered their para fleet in sequence also. While the missing numbers could be more used buses, chances are that they are para cutaway buses.

i could be going to Cape Breton, not sure when before my aunt moves to Ireland. is there a main transit hub other than at Mayflower Mall, it's the only spot i know of lol

I was in Sydney today, all Orion V's except 7056 have a Luminator Horizon sign.

The two new Eldorados (7079-7080) are also equipped with surveillance cameras and are perhaps the only buses in the fleet to have them.

Took a trip up to Sydney last Tuesday (July 2);

Orion V 7062 was parked at the far side of the garage compound with no drivetrain.

Two V's were out; 7056 on the 8 Whitney Pier and 64 doing routes 10 Alexandra and 13 George.

If anyone can update the wiki for Cape Breton; 7058 and 7060 are 2007 GMC 4500's with the StarTrans Senator body.

Cape Breton update as I was in Sydney today;

7062 has been repainted, no longer has the black around the windows, it was on the 10.

7065 was the only other V out on the 8 Whitney Pier.

Eldorado BRT 7079 was on the 5 Sydney Mines.

New Flyer D40LF units 7067, 69, 73 & 74 were in service today.

There is a unit 7081, which is a GMC G4500 Glaval Titan II cutaway.

I notice very few systems in Canada in general are buying from Elderado now.

Recently visited Cape Breton, none of the Vicinity has arrived. The Eldorado are falling apart, none surprised.

New Vicinity bus has arrived. Parked at the garage yesterday when I drove by. Lot of people were around it so it may have just arrived. Sorry, did not have my camera with me.

Recently visited Cape Breton, none of the Vicinity has arrived. The Eldorado are falling apart, none surprised.

any of the 30ft ex-Lynx Orion V still in the fleet or done? Thx~~