Prince Albert, SK. Transit

Bus Driver

http://www.awesysnet.ca/cptdb/uploads/DSC01049.jpg Had to use built in tools in windows as i don't have Lightroom on the laptop. Surprised I was even able to open the RAW file.

I thought that bus had structure issues that is why TransLink retired. I am surprised that did not modify the livery. Thank you for getting a photo of her.

I thought that bus had structure issues that is why TransLink retired. I am surprised that did not modify the livery. Thank you for getting a photo of her.

Can you remove the Image from your quote please? We don't need to see the fullsize image in multiple posts. Thanks!

Guess they have new cutaways too. We saw 2-3 with electronic signs... Only got a crap shot of 1 as I was going for the 40' units more than anything.

Ditto, although I did manage one additional shot. One potential problem with the cutaways is that they could easily be swapped between PA and other services run by First, so it might be

difficult to determine exactly what makes a bus "part" of the PA fleet outside of the full sized units.

DSC07582e.jpg

Surprising.... was told it was not worth fixing for the amount of $ required but obviously it wasn't as bad as was made out to be.

That was the suspected reason as to why 981 was retired, but the true reason it was pulled from service was because it would have been overly complicated to rewire the bus for Compass Card readers and for TMAC stop announcements, it would have cost far more than what it was worth.

The fact 981 is now in Prince Albert proves that she is still capable of continuing service.

Also for the D40LFs, is it possible one has a red stripe? 965 went missing in 2013 and nobody knows where it is.

• 3 weeks later...