Nova Bus LFS (all models)

dj.surf.lfs

• Board Admin

Strathcona County Transit - 13 Novas, not sure if they are all of one type or not, or if it is mixed as indicated. Supposed to be here in November but possibly now bumped to January.

I could be wrong, but that is what I can remember. :P

Strathcona County Transit - 13 Novas, not sure if they are all of one type or not, or if it is mixed as indicated. Supposed to be here in November but possibly now bumped to January.

I could be wrong, but that is what I can remember. :P

doesnt strathcona have some of each (diesel, hybrid, suburban) Think the 3rd gen suburban would look amazing

Scratch the 9 units for West Vancouver, BC and add 56 diesel units for Translink. It appears this order is being combined to cut costs.

Delivery late 2009/early 2010.

Chris Cassidy

This means the livery for WVMB will be exact like Translink?

Scratch the 9 units for West Vancouver, BC and add 56 diesel units for Translink. It appears this order is being combined to cut costs.

Chris Cassidy

Sorry I'm not sure I get this correctly... so this is an order for regular diesels on top of the one for HEVs? (141+options)

List updated!

It seems like it.

I wonder if the diesels will be built in Plattsburgh as well. We don't have much news from what's brewing at that plant, alas.

This reminds me, based on my calculations Nova will build its 5000th LFS this year, probably this fall? There might be some kind of event in the near future to celebrate this milestone with the lucky owner!

Chris Cassidy

Bah what a bunch of cheap bastards. Well there goes my hopes of seeing LFS's in the West Vancouver Scheme... well other then 981 that is. On the upside i guess this means that the Orion's will be around for just a little bit longer. :lol: Although this might be spelling the end of west van transit... typical retarded translink officals.

Bryan "goggles" Gal

I wonder if the diesels will be built in Plattsburgh as well. We don't have much news from what's brewing at that plant, alas.

This reminds me, based on my calculations Nova will build its 5000th LFS this year, probably this fall? There might be some kind of event in the near future to celebrate this milestone with the lucky owner!

Plattsburgh plant as the same configuration then St-Eustache ... So , both can built diesels , hybrids and artic buses . The 5000th LFS was built this summer , but i just dont remember , who's getting this bus . I must check at my work , to find out .

Also ... many buses , from differents regions are virtually ready to be shipped . A lot of HEV and diesel Translink , Bc transit , L.A.Transit , Regina and more , they just need to be inspected by the clients before leaving the plant .

hopefully many TAs in the USA buy from NOVABus! :D

The NOVABus LFS 3rd generation is an improvement.

It's an improvement to everything except the sound!

BTW, I noticed ThunderBay has the rear seating for these with 2 pairs of rear facing seats. Can't they make it like the D40LF seating with 2 pairs of side seats or is there not enough room? The video doesn't exactly show how much room and I haven't rode one so far.