Nova Bus LFS (all models)

dj.surf.lfs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, tommike said:

so with the new driver window can it be the  5 gen?

39 minutes ago, TTC 9701 said:

No the 5th Gen would probably be the updated driver window and door side.

That's not enough to warrant a generation change. There need to be more significant changes in styling and technology. Look at the changes from previous gens for precedents. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2018 at 12:41 PM, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

does anyone know if novabus will release  a long range lfse I know they started a bit later than the other bus manufacturers that have short and long range batter electric buses.

I don't know--but its a good bet that they will, since there is a serious market for long-range electric buses already.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

yea man that is very true.

I would like to point out that posts such as this one are considered inane chatter. They don't contribute anything. This is not the first time that you have done this. Can you please try to refrain from making these kind of posts?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nova Bus is proud to receive its largest bus order in North America

The 5-year contract [...] calls for the delivery of 497 40-foot hybrid buses [...] and up to 1,028 vehicles on option to the transit authorities serving Quebec’s nine largest cities.  This order represents the largest order in Nova Bus history to date.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have a question:

Will the NovaBus LFS Artic HEV ever become it's own model? Because like "come on" it's starting to become more and more popular. So far only RTC (Quebec City) and STO (Gatineau) have acquired it Canada and a few companies in the States have the earlier model and TTC (Toronto) is thinking of acquiring it for 2019/20 if I'm not mistaken?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2018 at 11:41 AM, STO_1601 said:

I have a question:

Will the NovaBus LFS Artic HEV ever become it's own model? Because like "come on" it's starting to become more and more popular. So far only RTC (Quebec City) and STO (Gatineau) have acquired it Canada and a few companies in the States have the earlier model and TTC (Toronto) is thinking of acquiring it for 2019/20 if I'm not mistaken?

The model is LFS Artic HEV, I doubt they'll come up with anything fancier for a name given they've called their low floor product the LFS for decades. I see they've done away with the LFX name for the 'BRT' styling as well.

http://novabus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/lfs_artic_1-1-4.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2018 at 12:05 AM, A. Wong said:

Nova Bus 25th Anniversary Video:

The future is behind those sheets... The apparent new redesign model. I forget if it is to replace the LFS or a second optional model. They are only giving out hints and that so far was the biggest hint so far.

1 hour ago, Michel said:

It doesn't.  3:16 - 3:26 they mention the future is coming soon.

Yes, but they never explicitly state that there is a new model in there. Just that "the future is behind the curtain", and "all of our secrets are here".

For all anyone knows, it may just be a long-distance battery-powered demo, or a new seating arrangement.

Dan