Stolen Photos!

MCW Metrobus

I think this guy is not even a bus enthusiest and is just some a$$hole out there doing this and is getting a laugh about this...

I have my doubts. In fact, I can't help but wonder if it's even someone on this board.

We did have the recent minor problem in the Atlantic Canada section, but I can't see why someone who

might want to piss me off, would go after you as well.

I have my doubts. In fact, I can't help but wonder if it's even someone on this board.

We did have the recent minor problem in the Atlantic Canada section, but I can't see why someone who

might want to piss me off, would go after you as well.

Yes I am starting to wonder if it is someone on the board as well. I would sure hope not. I also wondered if it is someone who has been banned from the board. If it IS someone who is currently a member of this board and we find out who it is, I would hope the individual would be banned.

So after observing all those comments being deleted by our friend Joe, I decided to google around the other photo hosting sites. First target was majhost and it did not disappoint:

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=225369

Yeah interesting find. Interestingly, he did not remove the photo credits from my image of Brampton Transit #9022.

For all the people who has had their photos stolen and then posted elsewhere without permission, you can safely (and hopefully gladly) add me to that listing.

Here's a link to my Photobucket album.

Now here's the link to the thief's Flickr album.

Only the first two photos are what I think are his but the rest are not. I have written him an e-mail on Flickr but no response so I have notified the folks at Yahoo! about this matter. I want them to take a look at this before I make my Photobucket album private. That's why if y'all look at it, it's still public---for now.

EDIT: I don't know what type of action was taken but whatever photos that he took from my Photobucket album are no longer on his Flickr site. Still, click on the link for proof.

YAY! Justice was on my side---for once!

Edited by HoustonMETROFan

Yeah interesting find. Interestingly, he did not remove the photo credits from my image of Brampton Transit #9022.[/color]

Hopefully you'll get those photos off of his site soon because for me, whatever photos that I had that posted by that Busfan95 person are now gone from that site. Again, click on the link for proof. I have e-mailed him via Flickr to express my unhappiness that you had to shut your website down.

he just banned me i just sent him a email here is what i put.

hey loser why are u taking pics that dont belong to you god u have balls grow up and be a man u make our hobby hard to do grow up and delete your pics NOW Loser

sorry if such strong words but im not happy.

There are no words for this. Whoever is doing this, board member or not, has to, at whatever cost be stopped. WE ARE FANS ANS ENTHUSIASTS, YOU ARE A THIEF!!!!! There are ways you can be found, and believe this, YOU WONT BE THE LAST ONE LAUGHING :blink:

Ok I was just blocked by this guy! Now he ruined my birthday! :blink: I really feel bad for all of you guys! Hope this jerkface is caught!

I don't know all that much about Flickr, but I decided to help you out and posted my own comments about his photos, and asking this guy if he has a conscience, and they all ended up deleted, and I got blocked!

Sorry guys, I tried...

What I can still do is flag these photos as screen shots, it seems to be accepted, not sure how much it will work, but if they get enough reports about his photos someone is bound to intervene.

flickr_051810_03.png

Just my two cents, but instead of getting our individual accounts banned one by one, maybe members from each sub forum could organize a mass assault on the pictures. Maybe get about 5-10 people in a group to attack the photos all at the same time. Although, this next one is a long shot, maybe on a Friday or Saturday night, all members willing to take part in each sub forum could organize a bigger assault.

Any thoughts?