Jump to content
MCW Metrobus

YVR Spottings

Recommended Posts

No pics of the Qatar T7 yet? 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 9924 said:

No pics of the Qatar T7 yet? 😁

On the YVR Spotters Facebook page you can find several pictures of the Qatar 77W. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 9924 said:

No pics of the Qatar T7 yet? 😁

Qatar arrived at midnight and leave at late night, unfortunely I was on work when it was leaving~~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2020 at 12:56 PM, Cathay 888 said:

Qatar arrived at midnight and leave at late night, unfortunely I was on work when it was leaving~~

Excuses!  😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Air India has been bringing in their T7s into YVR now as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2020 at 3:47 PM, Cathay 888 said:

Air India Triple Seven back here again, this time is B777-300ER~~

50019068458_9f2da93f90_h.jpgAirIndia_VT-ALR_b

50019066878_0c2586e1a0_h.jpgAirIndia_VT-ALR_d

50019853042_5dbd3dd991_h.jpgAirIndia_VT-ALR_e

Last time was B777-200LR~~

49918499356_055479d363_h.jpgAirIndia_VT-ALH

VT-ALH was back this morning for the repatriation flight AI1143/1146 from/to DEL (Delhi)~~

50109955701_02c8d4ff65_h.jpgAirIndia_VT-ALH

50110194722_07d6db30cb_h.jpgAirIndia_VT-ALH_b

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^ I was hoping to get a glimpse of her yesterday at work, fortunately, the flight had a slight delay in departure time so I managed to see her climbing over Richmond on my layover.

So, now Air Tahiti, Air France and French Bee are using YVR for a fuel stop, pretty cool 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 9924 said:

^^^ I was hoping to get a glimpse of her yesterday at work, fortunately, the flight had a slight delay in departure time so I managed to see her climbing over Richmond on my layover.

So, now Air Tahiti, Air France and French Bee are using YVR for a fuel stop, pretty cool 👍

Don't worry, this bird will be back tomorrow evening~~

So far you're right, this arrangement will keep until 31Aug~~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cathay 888 said:

Don't worry, this bird will be back tomorrow evening~~

So far you're right, this arrangement will keep until 31Aug~~

Always keeping an eye on FR24, not that I can usually make it out to the airport thought lol

Maybe, just maybe, Air Tahiti will like YVR so much that they'll make it a permanent fuel stop with bookable tickets for us in the future.

I know, unlikely, but hey, crazier things have happened 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 9924 said:

Always keeping an eye on FR24, not that I can usually make it out to the airport thought lol

Maybe, just maybe, Air Tahiti will like YVR so much that they'll make it a permanent fuel stop with bookable tickets for us in the future.

I know, unlikely, but hey, crazier things have happened 🤣

Air Tahiti Nui still in temporary fuel stop until LAX reopen~~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Double special A350 today in YVR, but one of them is the usual guest in YYZ~~

1 - Sichuan Airlines Panda A350 - B-301D

50164042938_7b6c7a9d18_h.jpgSichuanAirlines_B-301D_a

50164042363_7000336ec0_h.jpgSichuanAirlines_B-301D_b

50164832947_f5da322325_h.jpgSichuanAirlines_B-301D_c

2 - Philippine Airlines "The Love Bus" A350 - RP-C3508

50164835347_fdf27e8c79_h.jpgPhilippineAirlines_RP-C3508_a

50164834732_38ae3abd5f_h.jpgPhilippineAirlines_RP-C3508_b

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vietnam Airlines repatriation flight was back, but this time with Boeing 787-10, and YVR have not certified with the B78X at gate, so therefore this aircraft have to do fit test with this aircraft this morning~~

50229223986_87ea0ca9e3_h.jpgVietnamAirlines_VN-A872_c

50228576983_3dee7e03d4_h.jpgVietnamAirlines_VN-A872_e

50229433662_8346c064bc_h.jpgVietnamAirlines_VN-A872_h

50228568273_f6f1516a05_h.jpgVietnamAirlines_VN-A872_j

50229210856_764c11807c_h.jpgVietnamAirlines_VN-A872_k

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Early morning for Air India again, but this time with the newest member of the Boeing 777-300ER in their fleet - VT-ALX (Named : Sikkim), one of the sibling VT-ALW was already became India "Air Force One"~~

50286456827_87b03bc0aa_h.jpgAirIndia_VT-ALX_a

50286456047_ed9c7c8cbd_h.jpgAirIndia_VT-ALX_b

The sibling of VT-ALX - VT-ALW now became India "Air Force One", taken by Andy Egloff~~

49966353212_10565aafa7_h.jpgVT-ALW_AFW by Andy Egloff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...