YVR Spottings

MCW Metrobus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Apparently it didn't showed up at 7th, but it was showed up this morning~~

JAL_JA654J_a.jpg

:P:)

Strange seeing a JL 767 in YVR :lol:

Love the livery, just needs the red and gray cheatlines on the nose though just to add that extra oomph ... of course, it would be even nicer if they went totally retro and did the cheatlines all the way around :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was driving back to Richmond from a charter this morning, and saw what looked vaguely at a distance like an Air France A340 on approach to 26R. It was definitely an A340, at first I thought it was Philippine Airlines until I saw that the colours were wrong. Anyone know anything? Are there any French dignitaries visiting YVR, because I have a feeling it might have been the French government's F-RAJA.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

There is an Air New Zealand 747-400 parked at the Air Canada hangar near FedEx and Purolator.

FlightAware indicates only that the outbound NZ083 on November 11th was cancelled, but that flight was scheduled as a 777-200, so I don't know what the story is behind this plane being there.

There is an Air New Zealand 747-400 parked at the Air Canada hangar near FedEx and Purolator.

FlightAware indicates only that the outbound NZ083 on November 11th was cancelled, but that flight was scheduled as a 777-200, so I don't know what the story is behind this plane being there.

I saw a NZ B747 parked at west apron (deice area) on Monday Nov 14 near mid-night when I came back from LAS. The same one??