Updates to Hamilton Transit History

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've finished the last two pages in the series on the radial railway car fleets: The cars of the HTC and The cars of the B&H. I've also discovered another historical resource on the HG&B, prompting an extensive rewrite of the article on The cars of the HG&B. I've reworked the Roster of the Hamilton Radials page as well, and made a number of minor edits to each individual radial railway page.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The website is now offline, as the plug was pulled on the host's end without warning me. The hosting service has provided no details, only that one of the links on my site lead to a phishing site. I have no idea which page this link was on, or whether or not the claim is even true. I will be re-establishing the site later this summer, after I find a new hosting service and disable/edit all my links.

• 2 weeks later...

The website is now offline, as the plug was pulled on the host's end without warning me. The hosting service has provided no details, only that one of the links on my site lead to a phishing site. I have no idea which page this link was on, or whether or not the claim is even true. I will be re-establishing the site later this summer, after I find a new hosting service and disable/edit all my links.

I have had my site with http://www.dot5hosting.com/ for a few years now. Unlimited storage & unlimited band width. Very pleased with them.

• 2 months later...