Kashiwazaki

Papertrain Thread

37 minutes ago, atsf transit said:

on yours, i glued the coupler areas to each car to make the trains, but... un able to do a coupler movement, just stays straight, but was good for a window sill decoration heh.

Well, guess you can make them yourself...

I have other priorities (finishing an Itasha is one of the most important), so I can't make them in a timely fashion.

No worries, my time been focusing on doing STA paperbuses and building them.. As u seen on the paperbus thread, had to use lavonteperz templates because they was the only ones i could find, and wasnt in jpeg format, i recently did a few of thier retired 1997 New Flyer D40LF buses.

On 9/11/2019 at 12:49 AM, Samtransxmuni said:

Oh can someone also Make these too

BE23126E-EC19-492D-AAA5-E99098E0E04D.jpeg

8E6FF9D8-0585-4255-B7D5-16543BBFD32F.jpeg

I remember doing a MP36 with Bombardier two-level cars of CalTrain, but they were stored on MajHost and I had no backups (the originals were lost when my old laptop had a blue screen error), while the file hosting site went down for good.

On 1/11/2020 at 2:20 AM, Kashiwazaki said:

I remember doing a MP36 with Bombardier two-level cars of CalTrain, but they were stored on MajHost and I had no backups (the originals were lost when my old laptop had a blue screen error), while the file hosting site went down for good.

I saw those a long time ago up for print, I know the Mp36 survived but not the coaches which is very unfortunate 

On 1/12/2020 at 10:24 PM, Samtransxmuni said:

I saw those a long time ago up for print, I know the Mp36 survived but not the coaches which is very unfortunate 

I even tried to appeal to anyone who could have them, but no one responded.

I'm not in a mood of doing them all over again, though.

13 hours ago, Kashiwazaki said:

I even tried to appeal to anyone who could have them, but no one responded.

I'm not in a mood of doing them all over again, though.

Well that’s an unfortunate it would have been nice in my collection but hey I guess somethings ought to be left in the past

On 1/15/2020 at 5:44 AM, Samtransxmuni said:

Well that’s an unfortunate it would have been nice in my collection but hey I guess somethings ought to be left in the past

Not always, sir...

Actually one example of unburying the past is what I did today (my latest Paperbus Thread post); updating a Volvo/Drogmoller 9900, first made on June 2014.

That's quite a long, long way back into, if you ask. xD