Your all-time favourite picture

emdx

My all-time favorite picture is this one of New York Bus Service 1502 northbound on Madison Avenue on the BxM7 route, November 9, 2004:

1502.jpg

This bus was later preserved as a part of the MTA Bus museum fleet after the retirement of all of the New York Bus Service fishbowls in July 2005.

This amazing driver let me ride this bus straight from Arrow division on the way to its Stand-By assignment at Downsview Station. On the way there he was doing revenue service along Sheppard signed up 'Short Turn'. At Downsview, I asked him if he could sign it up to my very old home route. It also helped that the weather was amazing that day. I don't remember the exact date of this but it was maybe late spring 2000. This pic is not digital. :D

TTC_1975_GMC_T6H5307N_8051___Downsview_Stn..jpg

This amazing driver let me ride this bus straight from Arrow division on the way to its Stand-By assignment at Downsview Station. On the way there he was doing revenue service along Sheppard signed up 'Short Turn'. At Downsview, I asked him if he could sign it up to my very old home route. It also helped that the weather was amazing that day. I don't remember the exact date of this but it was maybe late spring 2000. This pic is not digital. :D

In that pic, you wouldn't think the bus was going to retire soon. Very nice picture!!

I'm liking seeing 9132 up here more than once! :)

Well, the fact that we had more time to take photos of it than vehicles in revenue service really helped to take great pictures of it. Also, that photo stop on Orr Rd was a great photo stop :P.