Where do the New Looks Run

I will be visiting Toronto Sunday 6 September, mainly to see the PCC on the 509, but was wondering which route is using the old GMs exclusively? In 2006 I saw solid 2200 and 2400 series New Looks on 63 Ossington, wondering if that has changed and where the oldest ones are running lately.

I will be visiting Toronto Sunday 6 September, mainly to see the PCC on the 509, but was wondering which route is using the old GMs exclusively? In 2006 I saw solid 2200 and 2400 series New Looks on 63 Ossington, wondering if that has changed and where the oldest ones are running lately.

hmm all routes have that chance of having an NG (except Queensway) my best bet would be on 6 Bay or 52 Lawrence West with that chance for 2017

In 2006 I saw solid 2200 and 2400 series New Looks on 63 Ossington, wondering if that has changed and where the oldest ones are running lately.

63 is now an accessible route and is run with Orion VII NG Hybrids.

hmm all routes have that chance of having an NG (except Queensway) my best bet would be on 6 Bay or 52 Lawrence West with that chance for 2017

I would also say 6 and 52 for a Sunday afternoon as well as the 71, 77, 89 & 90. Keep in mind that you might have trouble finding them as not as many are sent out for Sunday service these days.

Hunting for New Looks is now easier with all of them concentrated in the west end.

6, 168, 52, 89, 59, 58, 107, 71, 77, 104, 90, 160 are your best bets.

The underlined routes were made accessible at the beginning of the month and now rarely get fishbowls.

512 (bussed portion) is almost guaranteed to have at least 3 New Looks on any day. Up to around 5 on a weekday. But any non-accessible route should have some.

Sometimes more than half the buses on 512 are fishies. On Thursday 2 out of 3 buses were fishies.

You can see them at the Islington and Finch Station.

Saw a dead one (7219) at York U on Sunday and it had a few friends (1405 & 14XX) doing the same thing.

There has been a lot more fishies on 512 these days

I don't know what decade you're living in, but there hasn't been GM's to Islington or Finch Station in years (likely longer for Islington).

If you want a sure-fire GM-a-thon, best bet is Weston Rd & Lawrence Ave ... scratch off the 89 and 52 with that, which usually are guaranteed on any day to have a few. And once your done there, take a ride down on the 79 Scarlett bus to Runnymede Station for about 3-4 more most days.

You can see them at the Islington and Finch Station.

Saw a dead one (7219) at York U on Sunday and it had a few friends (1405 & 14XX) doing the same thing.

There has been a lot more fishies on 512 these days

I think he was referring to Fishbowls there, buddy! Not RTSs! ( Not that RTSs are interesting because they are!)

If you want to see RTSs, then the above locations are good. Rts 37, 96, 165 and to a lesser extent, rts. 35, 36, 46 and 60.

I think he was referring to Fishbowls there, buddy! Not RTSs! ( Not that RTSs are interesting because they are!)

If you want to see RTSs, then the above locations are good. Rts 37, 96, 165 and to a lesser extent, rts. 35, 36, 46 and 60.

60 seems to be getting them more often nowadays. I was around 60 a lot today and kept seeing them in both AM peak and midday, at least 4-5 different ones.

71 Runnymede is a good option for newlooks for about two more weeks then it becomes accessible according to the service summery.

I didn't notice this earlier... 63 Ossington lost their New Look monopoly after the 79XX series came along, and has since slowly evolved to NG's. (Now)

• 3 weeks later...