Failed Photos

FAIL!!!! Thankfully I usually take more than one pic in this kind of lighting condition in the hopes that I get at least one decent one. But the best I got wasn't the greatest anyways...!

It's really hard to take shots at Don Mills because it's underground and badly lit... I haven't taken any pics at that station for that reason. Your 2nd shot looks great though!

FAIL!!!! Thankfully I usually take more than one pic in this kind of lighting condition in the hopes that I get at least one decent one. But the best I got wasn't the greatest anyways...!

I love that first photo!!actually quite decent effect. Depending on some bad photos, you could actually see them on magazine covers some day and you could get rich. (no guarantee, just a concept)

the Ikarus showed up too soon. if I hadn't pressed the button that millisecond, I would have had a bus blocking me AND I wouldn't have gotten my dream shot of a destination sign filled with orange

{option}[/img]

I think that actually looks kinda cool the way its framed!

My camera sometimes likes to focus on the side of the bus rather than the front:

3888683736_3b3d10ce38.jpg

3888679824_27d003200c.jpg

Fail. :P

-Ryan

That's because you have the lens pointed more towards the side of the bus, which is brighter in this case. It will adjust the brightness for the bright section, but will also make everything else darker.

In my opinion, as long as it isn't a highlight overblown or blurry shot, it's fine. Then again I've had some blurry shots come out quite interesting...

Well, I'm sure you can see why.

A little basic photoshop won't hurt. This happens with some of my shots.

• 2 weeks later...