Failed Photos

• 2 months later...

My camera doesn't have a viewfinder and I couldn't see my LCD screen very clearly due to the sun so I ended up with this failed photo today. There was no way I was waiting 90 minutes in the heat for the bus to come back either. I guess I'm going to have to hunt this bus down again at some point.

7882_fail.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Leytron city is really busy, not only buses... <_<

Photo-0249.jpg

Would be the first time I was shooting a bus from Buchard's subsidiary, Le Coultre, but that was possible long time ago, at the annual Buchard encounter.

• 6 months later...

Note to self: HOLD THE CAMERA STEADY WHEN YOU'RE SHOOTING IN THE SUBWAY.

img_3174.jpg

I did some basic photo sharpening in Paint.NET and I managed to come up with this. Not nearly as good as it could have been, but it's up to my acceptable standards. I have a few blurry shots which didn't come out all that bad.

5671_sharpened.png

Unfortunately, the full size version of this shot as a wallpaper leaves much to be desired!

From this spring: If it wasn't for the person walking in front I could've hit the shutter a half second later, and probably gotten a nice shot of the bus after it cleared the street pole. Still the failed aspect/photo bomb is sort of funny IMO:

CTA%20Bus.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It still looks wonderful. The shadows and the low lighting create a wonderfully artistic image. Do not dismiss a photo if it doesn't turn out like the typicaly perfect 'roster shot'. Buses run in all types of light and weather conditions and photos should reflect that too !!!